💐10.0💐

Please don't ignore the A/N in the last.

Riddhima's POV:-

Hello guys you all must be knowing me. Ms. Riddhima here.

I am an Medical student of 4th year. Our New sessions will be starting from Today only. I have a Best Friend "Vansh". Soon I will share about him with you all.

Right now I am in my bed and it is 6:30 AM. And my stomach is paining very badly. Wait what is the date today. I picked up my phone and saw the date... Shit...Shit...Shit. My periods are here.

I got up from the bed speedily and went inside the restroom. I started undressing myself. Really I hate this period of every month. It is very painful.

My back aches... My stomach aches... My whole body is paining so so so badly. At last I removed my underpants and bra and sat in the tub which was filled with Luke warm water.

After taking a bath I came out of the tub and placed a sanitary napkin on my underpants and wore it then I wore my clothes and went out of the restroom while taking the clothes which I have discharged just sometime ago.

After coming out I directly went to laundry side and threw my clothes in the Washing machine. Till now it was 7:00 AM. I went on the terrace to do some pranayaam. I know it is hard to do all this when you are on your periods.

But it really helps to reduce the periods pain.
You should also try like some breathing exercises can help.

After 20 minutes I went to Dining area where Mummy was arranging food. I directly went and sat on my chair. I feel so lazy to even walk.

Riddhima, You woke up early today.

My Mother asked to me. Yes on other days I wake up at 7:30 AM.

I am on my periods Mummy.

She looked at me and smiled and served me a bowl of fresh fruits, Ginger tea without sugar.
Means she knew it.

I knew that your periods will start from today So I have packed you Lunch box.

Awww! She is the cutest mother ever. She knows everything about me. Just then my Papa came.

Princess you Okay!?

He asked. I smiled and nodded and he came towards me and hugged me tightly. He patted my head. Then we had our Breakfast together. After that I started my car and started driving towards HIS house.

In the way I saw childrens going to their schools with their parents. Other peoples going to their works. I am seeing this view after so many days. Because in Delhi Schools were closed from last two years.

Soon I reached to His Home. I blowed the horn and he came out. I also came out of the car well I didn't wanted to get up but huhh what to do.

Good Morning Rii!

He wished me morning and hugged me. I too wished him back. I feel so good in his arms.
We backed off and sat in the car and droved to college.

We reached to college and parked the car and came out of it. Then he pulled something out from his bag. Wait was that for me. He gave me two packs of Dark Chocolate.

Every Girl wants a boy,
Who cares like a father,
Understand like a Bestie,
Supports like a brother,
Help like a friend.

I have that one boy in my life My Best Friend My one and only bestie Vansh.

He is the best. Just then I saw a bitch oops Ahana coming towards us waving her hand. I just hate her. Such a bitch she is she always clings to Vansh. I and Vansh are best friends from 12 years means when he 10 and I was 9 years old.

Vansh and I have read in the same school and now same college. Our both's dream was to be a successful Doctor. We both want to be Orthopaedic Surgeon. I am focusing on my studies he also wants to but his family have problems. Like his father and mother's relation is not so good.

But still he tops everytime not without me. And this Ahana she sticks with every handsome boy.

He have a twin brother too. His name is Vihaan. He don't look alike Vansh but their some face features matches. He too reads with us in same class from starting only. But
I am not that close to Vihaan.

When we were in 11th grade Vihaan once proposed me but I rejected him saying I want to focus on my studies. He also didn't did any specific thing after that day.

Then from Vansh I got to know that he have proposed so many girl. But he don't loves any of them. He just proposes them becoz he wants to do time pass.

Then in class 12th he again proposed not me but our friend Ananya. She also rejected his proposal saying she don't comes to school for doing these things but for studying. Even after that Vihaan didn't missed a chance to flirt with any Girl. He became a playboy.

After somedays we will go for a trip to Jaipur from college. Everyone is going. Even this Ahana.

Baby! Why didn't you attended my call yesterday night!?

Ahana blurted out. Vansh didn't picked the call. huh! Very funny! She is behind every rich boy. She never loved any of them. She considers Vansh as her BOYFRIEND.

I was busy in studying.

Vansh said with a straight, stern face. He don't have any interest in this Ahana or any other girl.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N

Hello guys! Anaya here.
I am Vanshika's cousin sister.
She wrote it long ago but didn't published.

Nowadays She've been so busy with her studies. So she won't be writing stories anymore. On her behalf I will be writing stories.

I am in class 10th. So story updates will be late but I will update.

Do you guys want any other specific plot to read then please do recommend it to me here. But please not any mature one please.

Yours Only...
Anaya...❤