Next month

The Bird majestically walked towards the center of the city courtyard. There was a festival going on there. People were impatient for the secret of its unusual splendor. The Bird smiled and was ready to open its wings. Suddenly...

Boom - Boom, here came the Chicken from the clouds with enormous wooden and iron wings, and decorated with eye-pleasing paints and ornaments. The size and shine of its wings amazed people around, they loved it. "How is it Bird? Is it good? It's bigger than yours!" said the Chicken arrogantly. The Bird was quite mesmerized. Suddenly, a light appeared from the Bird. The people and the Chicken were shocked. Would there be an explosion?

BOOM!! The Bird's two wings opened from right to left. WOW. Magnificent, beautiful, shining, stunning. This was the most amazing and beautiful thing they had ever seen. People around were amazed and applauded. The Chicken couldn't believe what he saw. He lost, lost with God's gift. He would not win against God. Sad for him.

Then the Bird appeared before him. Made it calm and comfortable. The Bird said, "It's okay Chicken. I got a gift from God in the form of these beautiful wings. But you, you also have it.". The Chicken was surprised. "Yes, your intelligence and ingenuity have made your big wings. Your hard work, your sacrifices. Genius is a gift from God to you.". The Chicken happily hugged the Bird tightly. Happy cry. Everyone clapped and cheered. In the end, the two of them flew together forever. 

That's the history of planes in this world.

The End