chapter 3

POV Bryce

Shit man, what is Jace thinking!? I think to myself.sighing, I drag Jace to our regular hideaway, or the wooden bench behind the school."Dude, wtf! what are you dragging me-'' he says but I cut him off with a movement of my fist. he is immediately quiet, although I can see from the look in his eyes that he does not think this is chill.

"Dude, chill ff.. don't you know who that chick is!?" I get straight to the point, while I give him an uncertain look.

Jace just shuts up and looks at me with his usual do-this-one more time and I'll kill you. "I KNOW who she is, Bryce.. you don't have to tell me. she's just a new girl here at the academy!" he yells, obviously taken aback. ''just!? JUST!?!? Jace, she's the fucking daughter of Serina Williams, you know, that singer who's so fucking famous!?" I yell back.

I see that Jace is startled, but then he looks with his she-gets-me look. Fuck what is he doing!? I think.

POV Macy

shit shit shit i think to myself. where do I have to go!? I have to go to miss. Calsey, my new teacher.I run down the hall, looking for the right room as I pass the staff room. Here I can perhaps ask where I should be, I think relieved to myself. Carefully I look around to make sure no one is walking by and I quickly sneak into the room.

"So, where are you going, Miss Williams?" I suddenly hear a boy's voice say behind me. startled, I turn around, and when I see his face, I shrink back. oh shit no.. not Jace again.. "And why do you want to know that?" I bounce back. I feel him walk closer and then, without expecting it, he pushes me against the wall and I'm stuck.

"You're lucky, little one, we're in the same class," he growls softly. "Follow me if you don't want to be run over, unless you want me to be the one," Jace teases. I quickly wriggle free and quickly walk to the room, which I finally managed to find in my new schedule.

fuck I should stay away from Jace...although...he looked better than he used to be, kinda hot actually...wait guess what!? I quickly walk into the room, not knowing what is going to happen.