Marcus

SORM'S P.O.V.
    "Just because you're able to command Genesis, doesn't mean you should!" I say pouting at Kane as he held my waist while I straddled him. He rolled his eyes before lightly tapping my backside.

"Whatever, love. I can't have you and Genesis out here running amuck." He says with a chuckle while placing his face in the crook of my neck and inhaling. I hummed as a smile graced my lips and my fingers found their way into his locks.

    "So..... What do I smell like?" He laughed at my random question before kissing the side of my neck and looking up at me.

    "Passion fruit and cherry blossoms." He said as he took another huge whiff of my scent. I laughed as u pushed his big ass head away from my neck.

    "We are not dog's Kane, so let's not act like them." I slid off his lap, while grabbing his hands to bring him to stand with me. He shook his head with a small chuckle then letting his head fall backwards.

    "I'm pretty damn sure what you just said was offensive to wolves everywhere babe." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms under my chest.

    "When the hell did I even mention a damn wolf? How the fuck would that be offensive?!" I asked Gigi in hopes of her giving me an answer before I swat the back of his huge ass head. "Fuck if I know?! I say swat his ass! That shit didn't even
make sense!" Before I could even lift my hand to smack him, my brothers appeared. With Tez holding a pretty bloodied Caleb. What the fuck?!

    "What the fuck happened to you?!" Kane and I asked in sync. "Aww aren't we just the cutest" I said to Genesis who just huffed in return. Rude.... Oh, yea bleeding brother! Tuning back into the conversation I only heard the ass end.

    "I don't give a fuck what either of you say she's rejecting his ass!" Rejecting? Who's getting rejected?

   "Who's getting rejected?" I chime in causing Tez to roll his eyes.

    "Of course you weren't listening." He scuffed as he walked to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth I'm going to assume.

    "My bad I got distracted." I said with a shrug. Caleb rolled his eyes at me, while Tez came back and handed him the wash cloth. "For real I'm
sorry! I'll pay attention I promise! Now tell me who fucked ya face up like this, and got you looking like Ivan Drago from Rocky?"

Kane and Tez laughed, while Caleb bitterly frowned. "You know if my face didn't hurt and this wasn't a serious moment, I would have laughed, but now's not the fucking time Storm!" My eyes widened at the name and my face became serious. It must be serious if he doesn't even wanna laugh at a joke! Hell, this man is a walking fucking joke!

"What happened?" Caleb took a deep breath as he prepared to answer, but before he could the front door to my room burst open. A very bruised and battered faced Kragen, came charging into my room. With a pissed off Raphael, and a passive looking Zander following behind him. Okay, some shit's starting to click, and I don't think I like it!

    "Get the fuck out!" Caleb bellowed as he began stomping towards Kragen. I raised a brow and folded my arms over my chest. "Shouldn't we do something about this?" Genesis asked to which I shook my head answering her back. "Fuck no! Do you see how big these motherfuckers are?! Besides, I wanna see who's stronger! My moneys on Kragen, but that's only because he's less bloody than ass hat."

"Really, Storm?" Genesis asked with a huff of smoke. "Bitch what I'm bored!" Gigi rolled her eyes just as Caleb connected his fist to Kragen's jaw.