Invitations

🐉GENESIS P.O.V.🐉
Walking out of the class room we weren't even focused on the fact that we had to have lunch with the creepy demon. All we could think about was all of our men marking us at the same time. How would they even mark us? Would it be painful? Could it possibly kill us? Will we really be needing a wheelchair this time? Why the fuck doesn't Wattpad and movies better prepare you for this type of shit?!

So many questions and we have to wait until we can get them all together. "Fuck that I'm not waiting they're telling us tonight!" Storm basically demanded causing me to roll my eyes.

"And you say I'm the mean one." She rolled her eyes as well before she stood up and began pacing. "I'm not mean just impatient. They've had years to think through this. Hell Zander had centuries and has even experienced it once." I nodded my head in understanding, I mean she does have a point.

"I guess we can tell them that they are all coming over tonight to explain." I said as I kept walking with Raphael's arm around my shoulder. We reached the cafeteria and Ralphy asked what I wanted to eat today. Thinking it over I told him a Stromboli, so he went over to get our food and told me to wait for him at the table.

Walking over to the table I saw that Nicole and Red were both seated and was a little relieved I didn't have to sit alone for a bit. "Hey boo!" Red yelled excitedly like I didn't just see her an hour ago.

"What's got you all happy?" I asked with a laugh. She shrugged her shoulders as she began bouncing in her seat.

"I don't know. I've just been giddy since this morning after class. Maybe I'm just antsy about meeting Star's mate." I cringed as reality slapped back into me and I remembered that he was about to attempt ruin food for me.

"God I hate it here!" Storm whined and I have to agree. Nicole must have noticed my discomfort and immediately placed her hand on my own that was resting on the table.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I sighed out in annoyance.

"I- I'm just tired as fuck today. I should really think about taking off the next day of school when my mates and I are intimate, or making their ass's wait until the weekend." I lied. They both began to laugh loudly and I shook my head. I rather not tell them about my feeling towards Ezekiel. Maybe being with Star will change him. Like Raphael said once they are fully mated. He can't do anything without permission. Right?

    Tez and Caleb came over to the table. Both carrying two trays each. I watched as they sat next to their mates and began arranging their food for them. "Well don't you two look domesticated." I teased. Tez smiled with a head shake while Caleb scuffed.

    "I love being domesticated thank you." Tez said and Caleb nodded in agreement.

    "Me too, it's way better than being with a different girl every week. Less drama." I rolled my eyes and Nicole shook her head while Red began eating unfazed.

"You're not embarrassed of yourself?" I ask sarcastically to which he shook his head. "Well you should be." At that moment Raphael came over with the rest of my mates, but most importantly my food. I clapped loudly as he sat a giant supreme Stromboli in front of me.

"Gods I'm so happy to see you!" I said excitedly. To which Zander, Kane and Kragen all said an "I miss you too", while Raphael shook his head.