auction

The guy on the stage says with surprise "what a jump do I hear 210?" 6 "250!" Ethan "300!" 6 starting to get mad says "500k!" and smile as Ethan does not say anything, then Ethan says "1... million Cases!" 6 grids his teeth and does not bid. The guy says "1 million going once, going twice, sold to number 99!" Ethan look at 6 and smile condescendingly.

The guy says "what an expensive battle, well my name is Kayer, and as you can tell I'm the auctioneer." They bring out the next slave Ethan bids but stop biding when 22 stops as he has no interest in the slave, as someone else bought the slave.

Then a big guy came out the same size as Bruy, Kayer says "here we have a fighter that a tank type." Ethan opens the bid at 100k, some other bidders bid a bring it up to 350k. Then 22 makes her move and says "half a million for the big guy." Well, she says to her self "with that body I can whip him all I want." Ethan about to bid when 33 bids "750!" Ethan stand up to show he means business 5 no 10 million Cases!" Kayer, 22, 33 and the crowd jars drop." Kayer looks around then says slowly "10 million going once, twice, sold to 99" hit his hammer on the table in front of him.

Ethan looks at the 2 flabbergasted faces of 22 and 33 and smiles. The next 5 get sold Ethan buy 3 of them. It did take long for the 6, 22, 33 to realize that Ethan was stealing their slaves. So they start getting mad. Kayer introduces the next slave, "now for the next one, here we have a wonderful cook that is as good as a cook as her looks." Ethan needs a cook says "3million." Kayer little surprised looks around and says "well what a start, 3million going once, going twice, sold to 99 who take another slave. It's been a while since the last shut out this is so good." As the cook it being taken back stage you can see the fear on her face.

The other slave says to each other, "I hope that number 99 does not buy me." The next slave is brought out Kayer smiles saying "now to our first special slave today here is an elf girl that 120 years old is a good fight a great maid and is good for in the room." Ethan looks around 1 bids "100k" 5 bids "150!" 56 bids "200!" 98 bids "500!" Then 6 bids "5 million!" "I will be dammed if I let this one go through my fingers," he says to himself Ethan bids 6 million number 6 grits his teeth. Kayer says as he looks around, "well it seems he walking away with another one. 6million going once, going twice, sol!" 6 shouts "15 million!"

Kayer steps back with surprises "wow that the highest bid today." Ethan "20 million" 6 bids "30 million!" Ethan "50million" 6 bids stand up and shouts" 100 million Cases!" Ethan smile and turn his paddle to show the back and bids well look him in the eyes, "100million and 1 Case!" Ethan says to himself "if what Enies told me is right, that big guy like him has a lot of money with them. Then this should be more than he has. It is against the rules to bid more than you have on you. But in my case, I have a special agreement." Ethan giggles." 6 look at Ethan nothing but rage. He sits down mad as hell." Kayer "I will take that as 6 does not have more to bid. 100 million is a lot so I will end it here sold to 99 for 100 million and 1 cases."

Ethan stands up and leaves. Kayer replies to Ethan signal and says to his stagehands "bring her out." Going back to when Ethan and Bruy were talking Bruy "Ethan okay so your job is to not let those 3 people on the paper buy a slave, But you must find out their limit and signal us when you know. We will bring out slaves and get them to bid all their money on that slave. As you know it a rules bidders with no more money to spend must leave, But for you, you can bid all you want and pay us later." Ethan "ok I understand, so what the signal." Bruy "it turns your paddle around when you make what you think is their limit."

Kayer says as another slave is brought out, "after that, I think it only right we bring out this slave. It the older twin of the slave before." 6 look happy and say to himself "with that guy gone I can buy her." 6 bids "5million" Ethan "Bruy what happens when I leave." Bruy "don't worry about that, we will make a plan. just make sure you come back in when they leave." 25 bids " 10 million for the elf!" 6 bids "11" 50bids "15" this goes on till the bid is on 98 million and 6 got the bid. Kayer worried " ok 98 million going once, going twice sol." a voice and paddle come out the silly open door "99 million!" 6 get mad "fine 100 million!" Kayer happily says fast" going once, twice, sold to 6 for 100million Cases." Ethan comes out the door and says "my bad I don't have money."

6 get up and leave with a face like a thunder cloud. Once he's gone Ethan comes back and sits and says out loud, "would you believe I still have money." He holds a small bag that makes people think it got storage space magic."

With the lover out. 15 more slaves are sold Ethan buys 10 of them. He signals Kayer that he knows 22's limit by hold the paddle up next to his face backward then look at her. Kayer understands and brings out a slave well say to himself, "It was a good idea, Ethan, deciding to sit in the middle of the targets." (let explain there are 3 bunch of seats separated by stairs Ethan in the middle and 22 is on the left of him and 33 is on the right.) Kayer says as a big guy even bigger then Bruy is brought out, "here we have one big guy his perfect for the role of the tank he strong and hardy." kayer try to make the slave more tempting for 22, "did I meant that he the best tank we got here today."

22 "100million for that big man." Ethan says before bid out loud to himself "thanks to bider 49 I figure out 22 limits." Ethan say to 22, "sorry 22 but he is mine I need another tank 149 million!" 22 smiles "150million! sorry, he is mine but I can't believe I spend 150 million on 1 slave." Kayer point at Ethan, Ethan shakes his head to say he not biding, "with that sold for 150 million to 22." 22 stand up and leaves. Ethan looks at 33 and grits his teeth and thinks "ok here the trick one from what I see he not gone past 50 million, but he's the richest one of the 3." Ethan spends 3 billion on the next 81 slaves try to figure out how much he's got. Kayer giving bad news, "it's been a good day but unfortunately, we had 150, with that being said we are down to our last 2 slaves, but here some good news this slave here is actually twin that are being sold together. What special dont you agree. The one on your left is a swordsman one of the best swordman I've seen, and the one on the right is a healer. These girls will help you with whatever you need."

Ethan looks at 33 and sees a scary sight. The calm face that only cracks a little during night has been destroyed and now shows a face with pure hatred. Ethan's face look worried till he looks away then it changes to happy. Ethan thinks "that was close I think I can get his to limit now. Then they can bring out the last one. Haha" Kayer sees 33 faces then see Ethan smile kayer thinks "well that good hopefully Ethan has enough "money." But why is 33 so mad." Kayer looks at 33 for a while then see it, but it faint he then says "these two have demon magic." Kayer thinks while smile, "well that good that means he will love the next one hahaha." Kayer starts the bidding, "any open bids 33 shouts "136 million for the twins!" he looks to Ethan, Ethan shakes his head in disbelieve he shouts "200!" 33 bids "205!" E "210!" 33 "215!" E "220!" 33 "225!" E "250!" 33 "260!" E "270!" 33 get up and walk over to Ethan and looks at him and yell straight in his face and walk back to his seat." Kayer looks as confused as everyone else, "well it safe to say that 99 bought the twins for 270 million." the twins look scary like 95% of Ethan slaves.

Kayer says with a sad voice "well it is the last slave we got. Boy it a wonderful day for me. here is the last slave of tonight and here she is." the crowd jars drop Kayer smiles "yes as you can tell she a half-demon sold to us 20 years ago by her father." 33 not let him finish "250 million!" Ethan "260!" 33 grids his teeth and look in his bag "267million 543 thousand 325 Cases!" he looks at Ethan with nothing but blood lust says "if you bid and I will kill you!" Ethan does not pay it to attend look in his bag "270." 33 get madder at Ethan "just kidding I'm out of money hahaha too bad I like this one." the girl looks at Ethan with tears in her eyes."