floor 199

They return to Viwes and spilled up Raven goes home, well Ethan goes and finds Erey and Enies. He calls them and meets up at a clothes store. Ethan buys clothes for the servants. He returns home and tells Ed "that the bed will arrive in a few days and the clothes as well. So tell them to take it easy." He goes to the head chef and says, "Crister take Leo and get some food he could use the weight training. It a good thing we have a big cool box." Crister "sir it a fridge." Ethan "oh that nice."

Ethan then goes to his office and sits down and does some work. He take a break, he looks around the empty bookshelf in his office. When he noticed a small hook. He goes and gets something to hook it. Once he hooks it he gave it a pull and he heard a click. Ethan notices the bookcase move decides to open it. Once open he see a bunch of cobwebs and decide it was too spook to check out now. So he closes the door and then sat back down and did some more work.

Much later he heard a knock "come in." as Jy enter she said "sorry to bother you I just come to see if you need something." Ethan "yes your time prefect, I plan on going to the dungeon again and going to be gone for a while. So I will leave money in that safe before I leave to use it to buy supplies and food. As for pay, I will do it when I came back." Jy "ok sir I will do that." Jy excuse herself and goes to bed. Ethan sits in his chair thinking about some stuff.

The next morning he goes to the yard to meet the group. Everyone had gathered, he then tells fighters to attack him and see where they need improvement. He tells Milly and Casly that he can't help them so he hired a trainer that trains them. One hour pass he says to the 4 fights "ok from what I just saw, Erey you need to be able to fire faster your a little slow, Enies you not bad but you could be swifter, Leo you fast enough so try to improve your strength, Emilly you attack are very nice executed but they obvious. Other than that you are good. I decide to go into the dungeon tomorrow morning. I check the next 10 floors and found a note one 151 say "it's nothing but wild beast tiger, bear, wolfs, bunny yes bunny though not sure how strong they are, and last is zombies of the 4 beasts or something like that." Leo asks "how do you know that?" Ethan "well you slept I was curious to see. So I went through the door and saw that write on a stone in the wall. Then I when to check if it was true. But I got to 160 when i decide to head back."

Leo "okay make sense." Ethan "Well training for 2 more hours at less than rest for tomorrow." Ethan walks around for a while then goes to his office. He then decides to go into the secret room. He opens the book shelf with a broom, he got on his way. Start to clean the webs and going downstairs. He thinks it weird as he's on the 2nd floor. He goes down what seems like the basement. When he see there is a door, he takes a breath and opens the door. The room is full of webs it got tables, chairs, all sorts of stuff like the meeting room in the guild. He then spends time clean it up and when he was do he finds out. That this room is a special meeting room. He decides that he should check it out more later and goes back. When he returns it noon. He goes looking for Crister to ask what for dinner.

He then go and does some training he finds a log near the house, it is for one of the trees. He put gravity magic on it and start to move it around, like a bo staff. When Leo finds him he slams it on the ground denting the ground. Ethan asks "Leo what can I do for you?" Leo "nothing really I just wanted to tell you food ready." Ethan looks up "wow it that later already, is everyone there?" Leo says "yes indeed it just you and me." Ethan drops the log and dispels the magic. Then Ethan and Leo go to the dining hall where everyone is waiting. Ethan sits at the head of the table well everyone sits on the side of the table. They start eating and have idle conversations. Ethan then says to the party members, "that reminds me can you give me your card tonight I need to fix them so it doesn't show our true floor."

The 6 of them hand them over, Ethan starts working on them after dinner as everyone is going to bed. In the morning Ethan wakes the 6 of them and hand back their cards and say, "it morning we have a few stops to go before we head into the dungeon so get ready, meet me outside when you're done." Ethan waits outside and slowly one by one they comes out.