new home

After a few days at the doctor, Ethan was able to leave. The poison was out of his body and the wounds were healed. Ethan was told by the doctor to take it easy for the next few days. Erey Walk with Ethan downtown to the Inn. Enies meet them on the way and Ethan asks, "did you find out when." Enies nods "yes it tonight lucky for us." Ethan smiles and says "that great, but there is some things I need to do first want to help." They both agree and the group went to the guild.

Ethan asks Nima if he could withdraw all his money. Nima is unsure if it the best thing. Ethan reinsures her that it is fine as they will spend it all. After receiving the money Ethan put half in Erey storage space and the other half in Enies.

Ethan then says "time to go buy a house!" Ethan then asks Enies "where is the best place to buy a house?" She doesn't say anything she just leads him to a fancy 4-floor building. Then she says "here you go this is the best place to buy mansions." Ethan's eye fill with wonder gets his ear pull by Erey so he snaps out of it. They walk inside they see a guy at the front desk. Ethan introduces himself "hi my name Ethan and this is Erey and Enies. We here to buy a mansion." The guy looks up suddenly and says host-fully, "hi Sir Ethan, Madam Erey, Madam Enies you surely come to the best place let me introduces myself. My name Edword I'm the owner of the business. So would you follow me to the showroom?"

They follow behind him to a room to the left. Once inside he pulls a rope hanging from the roof. The wall in front of them changes to show a house. Edword says "this house is a little way from the center of town but it has 12 room, state of an art dining room, bathroom, and it only 450million Cases." Ethan look at it closely Then says "sorry it's not what we look for." Edword replies "that ok next is." Ethan keeps saying it not right for a few houses. He then says "I look for a house with at least 15 rooms, a nice bathroom, a big kitchen, a fireplace, I risible size dinning hall, and most of all must be close to the dungeon." Edword puts his hand on his chin and thinks for a while then he smiles and snaps his fingers. He show a nice big house. Edword says happily, "here we have the best house on offer it has 25 bedrooms with 10 bathrooms including 4 master bathrooms, one big kitchen, with an old fashion fireplace, a nice dining hall, 5 spare rooms, A big basement with wine cellar, and best of all it not that far for the dungeon. would you like to see it?" Ethan nodes yes and Edword pulls another rope that hangs from the roof. 

They get a teleport to the gate of the house. Edword pulls out a bunch of keys and opens the big steel gate. It opens with a crack and creek as it opens. They walk inside in the yard. Erey says while looking around smiling "this is a nice garden or it will be with some work." Ethan looks around then asks Edword "um this place it sure is what the word?" Edword completes the sentence "it undermanage. for the last few decades, no one has touch it as it to curse. I honestly don't know this house to well." Ethan agrees "now that you say it, it does feel weird, but if I were thinking of buying it how much." Edword "I would have to say 1 billion Cases." Enies not happy say "1 billion Cases it in bad condition and its curse." Edword looks at her normal "yes you indeed correct. It cursed and it has not had someone to look after it in a while." They stop talking when.

They finally get to the Front door. After fiddling with the keys for a few seconds, Edword opens the doors." Ethan follows him inside. As Ethan step inside he feels a rush of wind hit him, and then his cheek start to hurt he falls to the floor holding his right cheek, Say "it hurts." Erey and Enies understand well Edword does not. Ethan stay in pain for a few minutes then it stops. Ethan stand on his feet he asks Edword, "when was this place curse." Edword thinks back then says "if I had to say it was 90-+ years ago when the owner of this house was killed by a demonkin."

Ethan says Edword "in that case we will take it." Edword almost jumps us out of his skin with happiness. Edword takes them back, Once back he tells them to wait as he goes to get the papers. Erey asks Ethan "is that place, not a curse?" Ethan smiles "there not doubt it was." Erey "was?" Enies tells Erey "yes when Ethan fell to the floor I notice that the feel of other things slow disappeared. You remember what he told us about his cheek?" Ethan adds, "tho i dont know why?" Erey thinks back then says "that right I understand." Ethan what are we going to do with so much room. plus it needs cleaning." Ethan looks at Enies "that reminds me. Did you get the name." she replies hand him a paper" yes here you go."

Edword returns put papers on the table and ask Ethan to sign. Ethan takes the big bag of money and puts it next to Edword and signs. Edwords hand him his copy of the papers and the keys. Ethan takes the paper and keys and leaves with the girls. They walk outside and then went to the inn. Ethan left the girls behind and told him to meet them at a house in a few hours.

Ethan walked to the slave trade house and then followed Bruy and told him something. Bruy leads him down some stairs and around some corners to a room with a bunch of people. There was a man standing on a stage. Ethan then pull two papers out of his pocket. one paper had Cook, maid, gardener, Tank, swordman, and healer. On the other one was the lines the first line wrote. Miss H the hitter AKA number 22, second line Mr. T The lover number 6, third Mr. S the hater number 33. Ethan turns the paper to show the back it was cover but he took it off. It wrote," 22 buy man slaves and hit them and treat them like shit, 6 buys women slave and does unspeakable this to them, 33 hates slave so much that he beat them to near death he has killed a few, then it wrote, These 3 are not to get any slave your job is to buy the ones they want, in the hope they retaliate and they can be arrested, Then there can be punished for the monster they are. We sell slaves but slaves are still people."

Ethan then folds up the paper and puts it in his pocket and leaves the other one out. Then the guy on the stage says " it time let get this on the road, first we have these beautyful wolf girl let start at." "30thousand Cases," 12 says, 24 say "40, "the guy on stage do we have 50?" 6 shouts "100!" guy "we have 100 from 6 do we have 110." Ethan wait till the last second "200!"