meeting the king

Erey and the other look at Ethan and asks "did you go out well we sleep." Ethan steps back waving his hand in front of his face and replies "no, I mean yes, but it was not me I went to floor 160 though." Then someone notices that they were there and shouts, "look there they are!" Ethan be crowd be People say to them "no you got it wrong we were on able to get to 140 as you can see." Show them his card it says furthest floor reach 140 Ethan thinks "that jerk, I know what you did, you must see me come out then change your card to show your furthest, but I didn't know that there was something that shows how far one going in the dungeon. Try to make me look like the hero." Ethan still being crowded shouts loud "hey look everyone, it not me you who went that far, It was Raven, he also help me save the prince."

Ethan pushes through the crowd and went home with the others. Once Ethan got home he was amazed to see how the place looks so were the others. Then all the servant line up and greet them "Welcome back, hope you had a safe trip?" Ethan look around at all the servants the garden was all nice and the house looks all clean. He says with amazement "wow you really out did yourself." Then one of them step forward and said "hello Ethan welcome back, can we show you around?"

Ethan looked at the man and said "sure I would like that? what your name?" He bows "you can call me Ed." Ethan followed Ed into the house. Ed shows him the 25 bedrooms, the kitchen, the dining hall, the living room, Ethan saw that it was all clean and look nice, then Ed shows him a ballroom, a room that was an office, a library with no books and then Ed said that it. Ethan looked around and said "this is all good I just need to get stuff to make it look more like a house. Well, now I want to see your house. Ed shows him the way well the other got to settle into their rooms. Ed leads Ethan through the trees that were cut to make a nice path. Ethan looked at the path "well this is really good, nice job. Then They came up to the Servants' quarters. Ethan said as he got there, "I did find it weird when I first found this place if you look around it seem out of place it the only building of its kind, it is so big, it has so much space, and what the weirdest is that it has servant quarters for 100 servants. They not small they nice size so I find it really weird. Whoever build this place must have been rich and of high status."

Ed then shows him inside, where he saw that other than the small bed everything was nice, they had a women's and men's bathroom, and a kitchen. Ethan said to Ed after touring the house "ok this looks all look nice, it just the beds. Why did you get some bad beds?" Ed answers "well it doesn't seem right to buy a bed with your money." Ethan angry "Ed how dare you waste money on crap like that. I will get proper beds." Ed cowers in fright as Ethan walk to him and says "Ed come to my office after I've seen everyone. So please tell everyone that I want to talk, tell those that went to the dungeon to come meet me after you." Ethan then left and went looking for Enies then went to his office with Enies.

Ethan sits on the chair and tells Enies to do something. When she was done she put a small bag on the table. Ethan says "thanks a lot, we got a lot to do please help me." Enies stand on his left says "sure." Ethan then call in the first person ask "ok name please, Here you pay for the month, ok do you think Ed should be head butler if no then who do you think should be head bulter, who do you think is the best for head maid, last what you preferred job?" Ethan ask all of the servant that were sold into slavery to pay debts, so they might have skills. once he got and answers he said, "ok thank you, meet me in the yard when I'm done here." Then he did that for the rest servant till it was Ed's turn.

Ethan "Hi Ed here your pay, do you have any skill that you good at?" Ed answers "not really just housework that it." Ethan said, "ok thanks please meet with the others in the yard after I'm done."

Then when Ed left the 5 party members came in. Ethan told Enies to stand next to them. He then sits back in the chair look at them all serious and tells them "ok our trip in the dungeon show me that, you to weak for the upcoming floor, they look sad and disappoint, I don't blame you one bit, for 1 you have gone further than a whole group of adventurers. So take pride, 2 I been training for 10 years with little breaks so I can understand, it just my goddess told me something, the short bit is I need to defeat the dungeon in a little under 9years. I want to be able to do it with people. So what I'm saying is we all need to get stronger to starting tomorrow morning training. This means well we are not in the dungeon we train. Do you agree?" They all look sorry for themselves, they nod in agreement. Ethan "good now let go to the yard."