16

*Nashs pov*
I still dont understand why Kian would do that. "Baby come here" i said. She came over and sat down on my lap. "Ik that Kian my friend um is ur abusive ex boyfriend and im here for u whenever u need anyone baby!" I said. She hugged me and said "I know". I lifted her chin and kissed her. She faced me and wrapped her arms and legs around me and kissed me back.

*Tiffs pov*
Im glad Nash is here for me whenever i need him. We were still kissing. (Keep in mind she has only a big shirt and undergarments on) Cam walked in. "TIFFANY!" He yelled. I was gave him the "what the hell" look. "Tiff put on some chlotes" he said. "I do have chlotes on" i said. He just nodded and left.

Its 8:00 pm. Now and i just found out Nash has to go to North Carolina tomorrow. "Nash promise me u wont cheat on me with your ex Roszha(my friend) please" i said kinda sad.

*Nashs pov*
Tiff asked me not to cheat on her with Roszha. She knows i kinda still like Roszha but i wouldnt hurt her like that. "Baby you know ur the only one i want and love. I wouldnt hurt you" i said. She looked at me and smiled lightly. Its 11:00pm now and i have to catch a flight at 5:30am so i fell asleep.

A/N:
Hope you guys like this chapter!