18

*Cams pov*
I was on my way home from seeing Bryan when i got a call from an unknown number. "Hello Mr. Dallas. This is the hospital and we are calling on behalf of ur little sister Tiffany Dallas." They said. "Omg is she okay? Is she dead? Is she hurt?" I said in a panic. "Thats y we are calling. She got into a bad car wreck and broke her left leg she has to get twelve stitches above her right eyebrow and shes in a coma for a week. Oh and she might have memorie loss" they said. I told them i would come see her tommorrow because im really tired and depressed rn.

*Nashs pov*
I got a text from Cam saying Tiff was hurt really bad car accident and that i needed to come home eargently. I couldnt get a flight till tm. I heard a knock on my door and my mom came in. "Nash honey why r u crying?" She asked. "My girlfriend is in the hospital almost dead and i have to leave tomorrow." I said. She looked at me and said. "Its fine sweety ik u have to be around for her. If u have to wait a few weeks or so its fine." She said. I smiled at her. "Oh mom bring skylynn in here please" i said. She nodded and left.

15 mins later Sky walks in. "Hey Sky. How are you?" I said. She kissed my cheek and said good. "Look Sky bubba has to leave tomorrow because Tiff is in the hospital.....bubba will come back soon i promise" i said. She started crying. "I-Is T-Tiff okay? Bubba i love u. U cant go." She cryed. I kissed her forhead.It was an hour later than skys bedtime. We layed down and cuddled while we watched frozen. She fell asleep in my arms and i fell asleep after her.

A/N:
Hey guys! Hope u like!