26

*Tiffs pov*
Today i got all the invitations done and we got a place reserved for our wedding and it is in 5 weeks. I have 3 weeks to get my dress and shoes and get all the plane tickets ordered to give to everyone in their invitations. So we can have fun a week before the wedding.

So i just got all the plane tickets for everyone and put one in each invitation and had ours in my drawer. Imma send everyones invitation to them tomorrow. Skylynn and Hayes have been staying with me and Nash for the past week so we can spend time with them. Sky came into my room and asked if i could film her putting makeup on Nash for a youtube video. Of course i said yes.

After the youtube video nash looked like a really cute girl for a guy. Haha. But i love their relationship because me and Cam didnt have that when we were little. We never played together or anything like that. Speaking of Cam i got a message from him.
C-hey sis u wanna hang out tm or nah?
T-yea sure i gtg im helping skylynn clean up
C- okay love you bye sissy
T- love you too bye bubby

*Skylynns pov*
HORSES ARE AMAZING! (Had to do that)

*Nashs pov*
After we filmed the video Me, Tiff, Sky, Hayes, and Mom watched a movie. Sky was on the other couch with Tiff. Hayes and mom were on my couch with me. Mom was laying across us. I keep hearing Sky laughing and i see her saying something to Tiff. "NASHY I LOVE YOU!" SKY YELLED. "I love you too but u want some strawberrys dont u" i said. She nodded and yelled thank you. I just laughed and got her some strawberrys. I gave her the strawberrys and sat back down.

Sky and Tiff were sleep cuddling. It was cute i had to take a picture of it. The movie was finally over and everyone was sleep except me so i decided to make a smack cam video i smack camed Hayes since he was sleep in his room. "WTF WAS THAT FOR BRO" He yelled. I just started running out the door.

Thirty minutes later i came back inside and i got hit with whipped crean by hayes. It was 8:00pm now and i was really sleepy so i took a shower then layed down and fell asleep fast.

A/N:
Hope you guys liked it!