27

*Tiffs pov*
Today i have to mail all the invitations to everyone. Im also hanging out with Cam today. "Nash will u go put these in the mail box and raise the flag?" I said. He nodded and went to go put them in the mailbox. I started to get ready to hang out at cams. I put on some black leggings, a gray tanktop, left my hair how it was, and grabbed my vans, phone, and keys.
*Skip to cams house*

I got to Cams house and no one was answering the door and cam and JJ were there so of course i just walked in and found beer bottles everywhere JJ passed out on the couch and Cam passed out on the stairs. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS" I YELLED. He woke up and i asked what happened and he explained everything.

I cleaned up everything and woke JJ up and he wasnt as drunk as Cam. I gave them some advil and water. I stayed and made sure they were okay and they werent gonna puke everywhere. "Well guys im gonna go back home cause Cam u and Nash have a meeting in a little while. So go get ready." I said and went home.

*Nashs pov*
Tiff got back from Cams and she told me everything...i thought it was halarious. "Nash go get ready for your meeting its in an hour and u know it takes u a while to do your hair" she said. I chuckled and went to go get ready.

I got ready and it was 30 minutes before we had to leave and hayes took sky to the park. Tiff was in the kitchen putting up the dishes. I walked up behind her kissed her cheek and turned her around. She was blushing like crazy. I picked her up and set her on the kitchen counter. "Nas-" she started but i interrupted her by kissing her. The kiss turned into a heated makeout session until my phone rang. Cam texted me and said i was late. "Man Tiff im late for the meeting please take me" she nodded.
*Skip meeting*

*Tiffs pov*
We got back home and the kitchen was a mess it had brownie mix everywhere. "HAYES" Nash yelled. Hayes came down stairs and explained him and sky tried to make brownies but got a little to carried away and hell clean it. I went up to my room and took off my chlotes and put my Property of Nash Grier hoodie over my sports bra and put on a pair of Nashs Joggers.

I layed down to watch netflix when Nash came in and jumped on me. "Babeeee" he wined. "Yes" i said. "Can we cuddleeee" he wined again. I nodded and pressed play on the movie and cuddled with him. He fell asleep on me. I finished the movie and looked through twitter for a little while.

A/N:
Hey guys i hope u like it alot! I love you guys so much! Thanks for all the reads and votes!