04

*Tiffanys Pov*

I woke and it was 11:00 am. There was food on my dresser and a note.
Note:
Goodmorning sissy! Meet me in my room when u eat. I have something to tell you. Please hurry its important. Love you sissy!
Love, Cam

I got up and went to Cams room. He was sitting on his bed crying. "Cam wats wrong?" I asked. "Tiff I think u might wanna sit" he said so I did. "Cam plzz tell me" I begged. "Tiff our sister died. She was on her way here to suprise u and her plane crashed" he said. "NOOO! WHY WHY WHY???" I SCREAMED. I ran out of Cams room into my room locked the door.

I went into mine and Nashs bathroom and locked both the doors. I took my razor and cut my stomach 14 times. I heard a knock. "Shit" I mumbled.

*nashs pov*

I heard crying in the bathroom so I knocked. I opened the door and I see Tiffany on the floor with blood on her shirt. "Tiff wat happened" I asked. She just cried. I picked her up and carried her to my bed.

"Tiff wat happen" I asked. " My sister died and I felt like I needed to go so I cut myself 14 times on the stomach"she said. "Tiff You don't need to go you're gorgeous and I I I love you" I said. She hugged me and cryed into my chest until she fell alseep.

*cams pov*

It was 12:00 now and I've been crying for hours. I went to go see if Nash was up. I walked in his room and seen him and Tiff sleeping together. (Not like that u dirty minds)

I just left and went back to my room and went to sleep.

A/N

Hope you guys liked it!