15

*Cams pov*
The fan girl dmed me her number and i txted her.

Cam: Heyy Ali its Cam. How are you?
Ali: Hey Cam and im doing a little better.
Cam: thats good babe but i gotta get ready for a photo shoot love you.
Ali: Love you 2 Cam thanks. (NOTE: He calls everyone babe)

*Nashs pov*
I dont understand why someone would hit a beautiful and sweet girl like Tiff. I got out of the bed slowly so i didnt wake her and i went to find cam. "Yo Cam i need to uh ask u something" i said. "Uh yea sure man" he said. "Do u know anything about Tiff and her ex? Im jw because i came down the stairs yesterday cause i heard the door bell ring and she was on the floor crying holding her face and stomach. I asked her what happened and she said her abusive ex Kian hit her and kicked her" i said.

"Nash im gonna tell u what ik but u cant go crazy okay? Well....His name is Kian Lawley as in ur friend Kian Lawley. They were together for 2 years and he beat her every single day and i didnt know until their 2 year anniversary when i went to open the door he said wheres my whore of a girlfriend. I punched him square in the face. And if he ever shows up here anymore call the police" he said and i was crying my eyes out. How could Kian do that to someone it doesnt make since.

A/N: Ik its short but i was in a hurry cause im going somewhere but i hope you like it. Love you guys. Oh and ik the part with cam and the fan doesnt tie in right now but it will later on.