1: profile

"Your match finishes right here." At gunpoint, a guy crouched on the muddy ground of the woodland, clearly shaking. He appeared to have a rifle aimed at his forehead because his breathing was erratic and his body trembled in the chilly night breeze.

"You are being detained."

Many policemen rushed to the scene, carrying their weapons and aiming them at the man.

"Excellent work, Evan." The man holding the rifle on the man's temple was addressed by the chief as he cast a cold, blue glance at him. "Thank you, Chief." Evan turned to face the chief and grinned at him.

As he straightened up from his kneeling position, the man decided to make one final attempt to flee. Evan, on the other hand, was fast to strike on the head with his revolver.

"Arsehole wants to flee?" The man moans in agony as he falls to the ground. "You're a drug dealer. Also, girls for trade. There are also many unlawful companies." Evan kicks him in the gut.

"Rot in prison now." A cop shackles the criminal's hands and throws him into the police car. Evan sighed, his revolver still in his pocket.

"The mission is completed, Killian." He clasped hands with the chief.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Shit! Vin, you blew it." A guy sarcastically stated while watching his subordinate attempt to shoot accurately, bored resting against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest. Vin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"It was only a path." He pulled another dart pin from the table and narrowed his gaze at the target.

"Please, no..." The target, or more specifically, a frightened guy whose eyes were filled with fear as he shuddered as crimson slipped from his lips as his arms were bound together, hanging him. Vin grinned as he aimed at the target.

"I had no idea, ahh!" When the dart pin penetrated his already wounded flesh, the guy shouted through his dry throat.

The darts were poisoned, and the man was being used as a test to see what happened. The trick is that it is not a poison that kills you instantly. It's something that may make you want to die every time you see it. However, he still has difficulties breathing.

"Please allow me to leave." As his eyes implore pardon, the guy drops tears that mingle with the blood.

"What shall we do, Amias?" Vin asked Amias with a feigned bewildered expression as if he had never understood anything. Amias sighed and shrugged.

"Do whatever you want, Silas!" Amias responded by pulling himself away from the wall and approaching Silas.

"Amias, you called my name." Silas produced a stunned expression and looked at Amias in astonishment.

"You, too, arsehole," Amias said, turning around. They both smirk as they stare at the man.

"How long had he been here?" Amias inquired, pulling a dart from the table.

"We've been throwing darts at him for two weeks. So it's two weeks." Silas responded by nodding.

"Isn't that enough hospitality?" Amias inquired, a cheeky grin on his face. Silas shakes his head.

"Thank you for stopping by." They laughed as Amias threw the dart at the man's throat and Silas shot him in the brow.

"Boss." Silas storms into the office. He looks around, expecting to see his boss. He is, however, not present.

"He'll be at the warehouse, idiot." Amias slaps his chin and walks away to meet with the boss.

They opened a door by pushing a few books from the rack and moving the rack slightly in the direction of the walkway. They entered, taking their time to look around. Even if there is no one around, never let your guard down.