Initial Comments

Hello!

Here are some things I think are important for you to know:

- I'll try to update once a month, since I'm stuck between several projects I won't be able to update more often than that, but I'll try not to take more than that and even less.

- When I refer to one shots, I mean that each chapter will be unique and independent of all others. But the chapters themselves won't be that short, most will be well over 2500 words. And only if many ask for a second part to any of the chapters I will consider doing it.

-Not all stories will stick to the events that occurred in the series or to the timeline, some yes, some no.

-The first time I wrote a book was because a friend challenged me to do it based on a list of songs that she gave me, and I ended up enjoying the experience; then several of these stories will be inspired or based on a song, although it will not always be the case, whenever it is, I will say what song the story was based on.

-I have a version of this book in Spanish if you are interested in that. The name is: Maya y Carina, Historias Cortas. It will have the same stories that I will have here.

-And finally, although it is obvious, I want to clarify that this is a fanfiction, therefore I do not own the characters of Maya and Carina, nor any of the other characters from Station 19 and Greys Anatomy that will appear sporadically, there will only be a few characters that will be originally mine but I think it will be easy for you to identify which ones they will be. In general, everything is based on the Station 19 series that belongs to ABC.