Chapter 103

Dawnberry: Hey all you people, hey all you people, will you listen to meeeeeeeeeee~?

Bluefeather: NO.

Dawnberry: D: WELL, MR. KILLJOY, today we are back with another chapter of your favorite truth or dare show!

Bluefeather: Recommend this to friends... and don't forget to tell them I'm sexy. ;3

Dawnberry: StarClan, Bluefeather, no.

Bluefeather: D:

Dawnberry: Okay, so we first have a dare from Poppywing, and she dares Firestar to tell Bramblestar he, Firestar, is his, Bramblestar's, real father!

Bluefeather: Bring them in!

Fallen Leaves: You know keeping me as your slave is illegal, right?

Dawnberry: JUST THROW THEM IN OR I'LL LOWER YOUR PAYCHECK!

Fallen Leaves: YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ME!!!

*thrown in*

Firestar: HEY, YOU INTERRUPTED MY KARAOKE!!!

Bramblestar: AND... MY LEADING OF THE THUNDERCLAN!

Dawnberry: Does it look like I care? No. *whispers the dare in Firestar's ear*

Firestar: Okay. Bramblestar... I'm your real father.

Squirrelflight: *races inside* WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! BRAMBLESTAR'S MY BROTHER?????

Bluefeather: INCEST!

Squirrelflight: I'm pregnant with Bramblestar's KITS...

Firestar: Eheheheh... Bye sweetie! *disappears*

Dawnberry: *whispers to Bluefeather* Should we know it was just a dare and she's not actually related to Bramblestar?

Bluefeather: Mm... maybe later.

Dawnberry: Okay, you two lovebirds, GET OUT! *waves a fly swatter at them*

Bramblestar and Squirrelflight: *runs away*

Bluefeather: Okay, Poppywing also has a truth for Cinderheart!

*thrown in*

Cinderheart: Oh, hi.

Dawnberry: Hi, Cindy! So, a fan of yours asks you; Is Jayfeather the father of your kits?

Cinderheart: What? No, not at all! LIONBLAZE is the father of my kits! *stalks away and muttering* Fanfictions these days...  Dang whipper-snappers...

Dawnberry: Okay, so that's the end of this chapter! Truths and dares were painfully low today, so if you have a truth or dare, please leave it down below, there's plenty of room in the comments section, and--

Both: BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!