Chapter 65

CHRISTMASY DARES!

Dawnberry- The dare and truth train is running pretty slow, so we're doing a holidays special!

Bluefeather- with our good friends Jayfeather and Dovewing!

Jayfeather- Good to be here, I guess.

Dovewing- You KNOW!

Jayfeather- *snarls*

Dawnberry- He's not in the Christmas spirit...

Bluefeather Dawnberry is first.

Dawnberry- I dare Jayfeather to kiss Briarlight under that mistletoe over there.

Jayfeather- What??? NO!

Dawnberry- In order of Christmas, our fox and pets are unavailable. So you have to do the dare. If we let you free, we'll be fired.

Jayfeather- God... *Briarlight led in, not thrown because of her... injury*

Jayfeather- *kisses Briarlight undr the mistletoe, an expression of 'I hate my life' on his face*

Bluefeather- THIS IS GOING ON FACEBOOK!

Jayfeather- What?

Bluefeather- N-nothing. MY TURN! Dovewing, I dare you to cheat on Tigerheart.

Dovewing- I already am. Kind of.

Bluefeather Dangit!

Dovewing- MEEE NEXT! Dawnberry- I dare you to jump off a really tall Christmas tree on a sled and sleigh down the forest, yelling "WHEEEE! WHEEE!"

Dawnberry- AWEWSOME! *grabs her sled, hat and mittens*

Dawnberry- Jumps* *lands* WHEEEEE! WHEEEE!

Everyone- LOOOOOOL! *she comes back*

Jayfeather- My turn! Bluefeather, I have a truth.

Blueefeather- Yeah?

Jayfeather- Would you date Feathertail or Blossomfall?

Bluefeather- Feathertail.

Crowfeather- HEY!!!!

All- Well, kitties, that was Truth or Dare number 65, Merry Christmas, and don't forget to leave more truths and dares below!