Chapter 110

Dawnberry Hello, everybody, today we have another Truth or Dare chapter coming up for you!!

Bluefeather: We're short on truths and dares, though. :( *cries in a corner*

Dawnberry: Stop being as fragile as a glass Taco Bell, bro! Thank you guys so, so much for all the reads, comments, and votes we're getting! Wherever you are, get up and sing the Lion King theme, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN!!!

Bluefeather: AHHHHH, SVENYA........

Dawnberry: Anyway, our first dare comes from Scarfireloveswaffles, and she dares Tigerheart and Dovewing to make out at a Gathering, then Jayfeather has to confess his love for Dovewing by singing Justin Beiber and doing the Gangnam Style in a hot pink onsie at the edge of a cliff!

Bluefeather: Aren't Dovewing and Jayfeather cousins?

Dovewing: Don't question the audience, Bluefeather. Get them in!

*thrown in*

Jayfeather: Why are three cats here? Isn't one enough commentary for you?

Dawnberry: Oh, Jayfeather, a billion cats isn't enough commentary for us.

Dovewing: Oh, hey, Tigerheart...

Tigerheart: Um, hi, Dovewing... how's ThunderClan?

Bluefeather: SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! Tigerheart and Dovewing, you're dared to make out at tonight's Gathering, and Jayfeather has to confess his love for Dovewing while singing Justin Beiber in a pink onsie.

Jayfeather: StarClan torture my soul...

*teleports*

Tigerheart and Dovewing: *immediately starts making out*

Sandstorm: DO YOU TWO MIND???? BRAMBLESTAR IS ABOUT TO SPEAK!

Leafpool: *sighs* I remember when I was just like them...

Jayfeather: *in a pink onsie with a mike* Attention everyone. I have something sucktastic to announce to you all. *gets on the edge of a cliff*

Bramblestar: W-what is it, Jayfeather? Has StarClan spoken to you? Is anyone in danger?

Jayfeather: Yeah, StarClan DEFINITELY told me to do this. So, I wanna say I love Dovewing, and completely ignore the fact I'm a medicine cat and love Half Moon and she's my cousin. Not to mention the crazy Twolegs ship me with about a hundred other she-cats. But, anyway, Dovewing... YOU'RE ONE LESS LONELY GIIIIRL, ONE LESS LONELY GIIIIRL...

Everyone: *screams and runs away from Jayfeather*

Dawnberry: At least Dovewing's one less lonely girl.

Bluefeather: What's a girl?

Dawnberry: Shush up.

Bluefeather: Um, no. Anyway, Scarfireloveswaffles dared Bramblestar to cheat on Squirrelflight with Rock.

Dawnberry: *snickers* What can I say? Rock's totally attractive. Not at all old and ugly.

Fallen Leaves: You should have more respect for your elders!!

Dawnberry: SPEAK AGAIN, SERVANT, AND YOU'LL GET FIRED FOR SURE!

Bluefeather: Maybe we'll replace him with Rock!

*thrown in*

Dawnberry: *whispers the dare*

Bramblestar: You want me to cheat on my mate with a rock?

Buefeather: No, the rock.

Bramblestar: The celebrity, The Rock?

Bluefeather: NO! Rock, who Jayfeather summoned with a stick! Remember?

Bramblestar: Oh, yeah, him. *wrinkles nose* Ewww. How long do I have to cheat on her for?

Bluefeather: Until next episode, I guess.

Bramblestar: With your updating schedule, that could take years.

Dawnberry: HEY! You can't rush perfection! *flips hair she doesn't have*

Bramblestar: FINE.

Dawnberry: Yay!

*teleports*

Bramblestar: *twines his tail with Rock, who has no idea what's happening* Hi, Rock! Wanna share some prey?

Rock: StarClan did not foresee this!

Hollyleaf: THAT'S AGAINST THE WARRIOR CODE!

Bramblestar: *hisses* Follow my lead, okay?

Rock: StarClan did not foresee me following your lead.

Hollyleaf: THAT'S ALSO AGAINST THE WARRIOR CODE!

Bramblestar: Ugh, I don't even think I can make-believe cheat on Squirrelflight with you.

Squirrelflight: *overhears* WHAT? You're CHEATING on me? *cries and runs away*

Bramblestar: *chases after her* Wait, it was only pretending!

Dawnberry: Ha, ha, ha.

Bluefeather: Anyway, guys, that was this chapter of Truth or Dare, Warriors style, which is obviously the best style. If you ever think up a truth or dare, don't hesitate to leave it in the comments below!

Both: BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!