Chapter 43

Dawnberry- DOODA DOO! Hey guys! Truth Or Dare show here! We got a dare from RiverCDlanwarrior! [WarriorMedicineCat!]

Bluefeather- You STOLE that from HuskyMudkipz!

Dawnberry- And I ain't apologizing!

Bluefeather- Ok,  her dare! Lionblaze has to tell Cinderheart he loves her and no other cat, and say to Heathertail the same, and have the she-cats know about it, and have the she-cats get locked into a room together, and BRAIN CRAMP! 8falls on floor*

Dawnberry- HAHAHAH! Weak. Yes, and he was about to say whom gets less ruffled is killed, and the most ruffled gets a date with Lionblaze! *thrown in*

*Bluefeather from Brain Cramp* Uh, it's a ruffle change...

Lionblaze- Why are they tied up?

Dawnbery-... No reason!

Lionblaze- *glares* Cinderheart, I love you than no other cat.

Herathertail- THEN WHY AM I HERE???

Lionblaze-  To tell you the same.

Cinderheart- BATTLE TO THE DEATH!

*tussles in room*

Bluefeather- And we will have a commercial break for my brain cramp to go away!

Tigerstar- Hey, kittypets! Wanna be in a dark force that cats are afraid of you, and not joking at your soft fur and delicate paws, *whispers Cause you suck! *meows again* Well, join the Dark Forest!

Scourge- Where evil cats go!

Cloudtail- Hey, warrior cats, have YOU ever been turn into a kittypet? Ever? Well, here's the Laser Beam 9000! When Twolegs get close to you, zap them off with this new product!

Dawnberry- Ok, we're starting the show again.

Bluefeather- But-

Dawnberry- Who's less ruffled? *opened door*

Bluefeather- It's ebbing. I think Heathertail forgot the rules!

Heathertail- Awwww! But Lionbblaze!

Lionblaze- I have to kill you, you were a nonsense in my life anyways. *kills her*

Cinderheart- I WON!