Chapter 88

Dawnberry: This is the sequel of the last episode!

Bluefeather: The last one was too long, so we had to create a new one.

Dawnberry: Okay, let's do MoleCherry's first dare... And that is: I dare Firestar to tell Sandstorm he hates her.

Bluefeather: It's so evil I LIKE IT!

*thrown in*

Dawnberry: *whispers* You're dared to tell Sandstorm you hate her*

Firestar: What? No!

Bluefeather: Technically, Foxleap isn't supposed to come out of the badger cage until Chapter 89, so you have no choice whatsoever!

Firestar: I hate YOU two! Ugh, fine... Sandstorm...

Sandstorm: Are you really here, my love, or am I imagining things?

Firestar: Um, uh, y-yes, this IS your imagination!

Sandstorm: Mmm... Imagination Firestar is too perfect to stutter, so you're real!

Firestar: *sigh*... Sandstorm, I hate you.

Sandstorm: N-no... Firestar, please, don't say that to me! *accusing gasp* You're cheating on me for Spottedleaf, are you?

Firestar: No! She's long gone, and even if we were still living, she's still a medicine cat! I could never love her!

Sandstorm: *runs away, crying*

Firestar: WAIT! *chases her*

Bluefeather: We need Daisy!

*thrown in*

Daisy: My precious butt! Anything but my precious butt!

Dawnberry: Daisy, who's your favorite kit?

Daisy: MICHEAL JACKSON.

*runs away*

Dawnberry: Okay, well, there you go! Now, we need Squirrelflight and Rowanclaw!

*thrown in*

Dawnberry: You two, be mates!

Squirrelflight: Is this a dare?

Bluefeather: Maybe...

Squirrelflight: Guys, we can't! I'm mates with Bramblestar, and he's mates with Tawneypelt! And Bramblestar and Tawneypelt are siblings, so they can't be mates!

Dawnberry: Hmm... guess you're right... Well, off to the badger with Foxleap for logic!

Squirrelflight: *screeches in fear*

Bluefeather: Okay, PowerPuffWarriorCat, I'm sorry, but your first two dares and the very last dare we cannot do because of Warriors strong logic. Again, I'm sorry, we'll send you a free Disneyland trip card in the mail, but we cannot do those.

Dawnberry: Okay, we need Cloudtail!

*thrown in8

Cloudtail: What?

Dawnberry: You need to make a big speech about how StarClan is real in front of ThunderClan.

Cloudtail: Fine! *teleports*

Cloudtail: StarClan is real, because, um... They're dead and everything, and make us find love, and life, and um, Shrek, and, yeah, I love Shrek, Shrek is love, Shrek is life, so, yeah... ShrekClan.

*everyone claps and cats cry*

Bluefeather: We need Princess, Scourge, Firestar, Cloudtail, and Bramblestar!

*thrown in*

Dawnberry: PRINCESS. SCOURGE BE MATES.

Princess: Yo, Cloudtail's my son! I'm already mates with someone else!

Scourge: And who needs love when you have claws?

*Everyone boos and throws fruit at them*

Bluefeather: Finally, we need Leopardstar!

*thrown in*

Dawnberry: Leopardstar, why did you team up with ShadowClan?

Leopardstar: Because Tigerstar was in it, and I love Tigerstar! Tigerstar is love, Tigerstar is life!

Dawnberry: Okay...?

Bluefeather: That wraps it up! If you like this episode, please vote for it, and if you have a truth or dare, comment it below! And-

Both: BYYYYYYYEEE!!!!