4.) 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚄𝚙 𝙱𝚘𝚞𝚓𝚎𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚍!

Omniscient
August 13, 1980.
5:57 pm.
____________
10 year old Charlie, 10 year old Chariote, and 9 year old Cheyenne danced and jumped around to Chaka khan hit song 'I'm every woman.'

It was almost time for the girls to start school again , and they were going to rock out the summer until the lights go out.

Charlie abruptly stops dancing once she hears glass shattering, loud banging, yelling, and commotion coming from downstairs.

"Did you guys hear that?" Charlie asked the girls, raising her right eyebrow in confusion.

"Hear what?" Cheyenne asked as she looked around, listening to see what her sister was talking about.

Charlie walks over to the record player, Turing it off, letting the girls hear what she was hearing as it got louder.

She joins hands with the girls as they slowly walked out of the room, and down the hallway, getting closer to where the chaotic noise was coming from.

As they got closer, Charlie realized it was her parents arguing.

" You're not taking my children Kimberly! It's not even time yet!" Charlton yelled at his now ex-wife, Kimberly, as he walked around his dining room table, dodging the glass plates Kimberly threw at him.

"Yes the hell it is Charlton! It's time when I say it's time! You should've though twice about bringing that whore around my kids!" Kimberly shouted, veins popping Ouu rod her neck as she pointed her finger at him.

"Kimberly... me and Tonya are getting married, and we're going to be a family, I am sorry about what I've done to you, but the past is the past." Charlton says breathily, trying to calm Kimberly down. He was tired of arguing and he just wanted her to leave.

"So this is it? You gone' leave me for some cheap hoe?! A hoe who don't give a damn about herself or nobody else?!" Kimberly retorted angrily, picking up another glass plate and throwing it at Charlton, hitting his forearm as he used it to block the plate from hitting him in the face.

"Kimberly cut it out! Let's not forget you aren't a saint either! Let's not forget you cheated on me too!" Charlton argued, moving around the table again as Kimberly follows.

"We were separated because you decided you couldn't keep it in your pants, you went out and had a baby on me, bitch!" Kimberly shouted, taking off her brown wedge heel and throwing it at Charlton's head, causing him to fall into the glass shelf that held Tonya' s great grandmothers glass plates.

Charlton groaned in pain as he rolled around on the floor, he placed his hand on the floor trying to gain the strength to lift himself up, only for him to growl in pain as pieces of shattered glasses invaded the palm of his hands.

"T-This isn't on me Kimberly, it's on you!" Charlton groaned as she started to crawl backwards, trying to get away from Kimberly, who now has Tonya's great grandfather's baseball bat from when he was a professional baseball player in his time.

"No Charlton! It's on you! Tryna play family with me when you already had a few bastards running 'round these streets!" Kimberly exclaimed, swinging the bat up and hitting Charlton on his lower leg.