Prologue...

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

We are in the Crystal Empire, where a dangerous high-speed battle is taking place. We see King Sombra chasing a young pony while trying to blast him with magical bolts that wreak havoc across the Empire.

The pony Sombra was chasing was a pale yellow pegasus, blue eyes, with a blue mane and tail, and his Cutie Mark was a blue comet.

The chase continues with young Pegasus going around for a block while Sombra is on his hooves ready to catch him, young Pegasus then runs at high speed and climbs a crystal building to try to outwit Sombra but the black unicorn uses his magic to fly away and resume chasing the young pegasus, Sombra then fires beams of energy that nearly hit the pegasus who narrowly deflects.

The pegasus then quickly descends from the building and starts running through the streets of the empire with King Sombra right behind him, Sombra starts shooting lightning again but the pegasus turns a corner and manages to dodge in time, he continues to run and jumps on a cart. before ricocheting off in another direction just in time to escape a magic beam that destroyed the wagon.

The scene then pauses as the pegasus itself begins to speak.

Pegasus???: So I know you're weighing in: Why is this handsome pony being chased by a crazy unicorn with a fancy middle ages cape? To tell you the truth, it feels like I've run away my whole life. A lot of information? Am I going too fast? That's what I do... You know what? Let's go back a little. The moment I was released from my crystal prison.