First day of school

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

It was morning in Ponyville, Twilight woke up early, she now found herself making breakfast while Spike helped her.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike, can you wake up the Sonic Comet? Today is his first day of school and I don't want him to be late.

Spike: Clear Twilight.

The Little Dragon left the kitchen, went upstairs and went to Pegasus' room. Opening the bedroom door, Spike was startled.

Spike: Holy Guacamole!

He saw Sonic Comet reading a book, so far so good, but Sonic was sitting on the floor while there was a big pile of books behind him. Pegasus, noticing the little dragon, closes the book he was reading and gives Spike a smile.

Sonic Comet: Hi, good morning Spike.

Spike: G-Good morning.

Twilight, who heard Spike's scream, went upstairs and into Pegasus' room to see the pile of books behind Sonic.

Sonic Comet: Good morning Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: G-Good morning Sonic. But what is this.

She then points to the stack of books behind him.

Sonic Comet: Hu? Oh that? Well, since today is my first day of school I thought it would be good to read a little about the times now.

In the pile were several books, history, geography, science, mathematics, geography and several others. Spike circled the pile of books completely before asking.

Spike: Did you read all of this?

Sonic Comet: I usually wake up very early, so I decided to read to pass the time. But don't worry Twilight I'll put them where they were.

Twilight blinked for a moment, it seems he enjoyed reading as much as she did and that made her happy.

Twilight Sparkle: You can do that later, let's go downstairs for breakfast.

Soon...

Sonic Comet and Twilight were seen making their way through the quiet streets of Ponyville just as the stores were opening. Sonic carried his saddlebag with the materials. The foal had been through tough times before, whether it was fighting timber wolves or running out of a tornado. But he couldn't stop his teeth from chattering nervously as he and Twilight approached the school. Sonic saw several ponies arriving at the school and being greeted by Miss Cheerilee. Twilight and Sonic went to the door and were greeted by the mare.

Cheerilee: Good morning Twilight, good morning Sonic.

Twilight Sparkle: Good morning Cheerilee.

Sonic Comet: G-Good morning.

Cheerilee: Nervous for day one Sonic?

Sonic Comet: For a change.

Twilight Sparkle: *laughs* No need to be nervous, no one will bite you.

Cheerilee: It's going to be okay. I was also nervous on my first day of class.

Sonic then took a deep breath as Twilight patted him on the back, he then enters with Cheerilee. Once inside the room, Sonic Comet's gaze fell on the group of foals and fillies sitting at their tables chatting excitedly and laughing with one another.

Cheerilee: Alright my little ponies, calm down. Today we have a new student joining our class

Upon hearing this the ponies stopped talking and gave their full attention to the teacher.