Differences

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Apple Bloom was waiting in front of her clubhouse tapping her hoof against the dirt waiting for the yellow colt. As she waited, yesterday's fight flashed through her mind.

Apple Bloom: (Thoughts) How did he know how to fight like that? Why did he defend us and why in Celestia's name can't I get him out of my head?

She moaned at the last part. The yellow filly lay on her back and looked up at the sky. She closed her eyes for a few minutes and fell asleep.

Elsewhere Sonic Comet was walking around the city, he looked around to see if no one was looking. When he saw that no one was watching him, he got a smile on his face before running away at high speed towards the Cutie Marks Crusaders clubhouse.

As he ran through Ponyville, Sonic left a yellow and blue figure as a trail of dust formed behind him, several of the ponies walking around the city watched with wide eyes as the blue comet ran past them without having time to identify who it was. pony.

Eventually, Sonic Comet arrived in front of Sweet Apple Farm, he ran towards the fence and jumped over it without any effort before running towards the club, while running down the road Sonic passed Big Mac who's jaw dropped when he saw the blue comet rushes past the orchard.

Sonic laughed as he looked back to see Big Mac with his eyes wide open and just a few centimeters away from his chin touching the ground. After a few seconds of running, Sonic stopped almost in front of the club, making sure that no one saw him using his powers.

He walked towards the club, but stopped when he saw a familiar bow in the middle of the grass. As he approached he saw Apple Bloom lying on her back as she slept peacefully. Sonic approached her, being careful not to wake her, he then sat next to her as he watched her sleep.

Sonic Comet had to admit, her eyes, her red mane, her angelic face. Sonic blinked when he realized that he thought Apple Bloom was beautiful, he quickly shook his head to clear those thoughts before deciding to wake her up.

Apple Bloom was sleeping peacefully when she felt someone poking her shoulder.

Sonic Comet: Hey Blossom, wake up.

Apple Bloom woke up and opened her eyes before looking to the side to see the blue-maned colt sitting next to her looking at her with a raised eyebrow. Apple Bloom felt her face turn red as she sat up and looked at the Pegasus hallway.

Sonic Comet: Good morning flower of the day.

Apple Bloom: What took you so long?

Sonic Comet: Damn, sorry for being five minutes late, but I came as fast as I could.

She then noticed that his fur was a little dirty with dust and there were some leaves in his mane.

Apple Bloom: Why are you full of dust and leaves in your mane?

Sonic Comet: I had something to do.

Apple Bloom: What was it?

Sonic Comet: My thing.

Apple Bloom: And what's that supposed to mean?

Sonic Comet: That's for me to know and for you to chew your hooves out of curiosity.

Apple Bloom then asks nervously as they enter the clubhouse.

Apple Bloom: Can I ask you something?

Sonic Comet: Of course you can. I'm an open book.