Chapter 50 || Mount Olympus

I am on fire. Attendance peopleeee

"Aw man, that hurts," Peter groans as I look at his eye. It's black and blue, not horrible though. He came out looking pretty decent compared to Tony.

"You'll heal up. Just...don't tell May what you were doing."

"One step ahead of you," He sighs as he climbs into his bed. I can hear May outside, making me sigh and look back at Peter.

"Alright. I'm gonna be gone for a while, okay?"

"Mr. Stark said that they're gonna come for Cap's side. Are you running?"

Shrugging, I smirk at him, "Something like that. Won't be that easy to catch me. Plus now that Nat helped out, she's gonna be on the run too. We gotta get out of here."

Peter nods and looks at me, "Just be careful? Check in when you can."

I smile and rub the top of his head, breathing out before heading towards his window, "Don't get into too much trouble when I'm gone, alright?"

He smiles at me and nods, "I'll do my best."

Climbing out the window, I salute him off and fly towards the compound where a jet awaits. I notice Natasha walking out of the compound, Tony standing at the balcony upstairs.

When I land, I look at Nat and she comes over to me and hugs me without saying a word.

"You alright? How's Rhodes?"

"Risks paralysis. I think he'll survive though."

Nodding, I glance up at Tony who stares at me with a grave look, guilt etched across his face.

"What's that about?"

She pulls away and follows my gaze, sighing tiredly, "T'Challa ratted me out to Ross. Tony's ego is acting as a mask for his self-deprecating fear and anxiety. Still, I think he's gonna go meet up with Steve, hopefully get the others off the raft."

With a slow nod, I clear my throat and smile down at her, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get the hell out of here."

I take her hand and lead her to the jet. She sits beside me as I fly it to Greece and we land outside the Parthenon in a more secluded area, then make our way towards it. There are tourists around the whole structure that looks absolutely horrendous and eroded, but I smile anyways.

"The Parthenon? I love you but this...this is a tourist attraction. And I hate crowds," Nat whispers to me, making me chuckle and walk around the tourists who stare at the structure in awe.

"Just trust me," I smile gently at her and we walk to the back, going up the few steps to get inside.

A guard glances at me, making me smirk and nod at him, to which he widens his eyes in surprise of seeing me here and waves me to get inside.

We make our way to the middle, which only causes Natasha to raise an eyebrow, "We're going to do what exactly in front of all of these people?"

"Relax, Doll. No one outside the Parthenon can see us. Now. Let me do my thing."

I tighten my hold on her hand and close my eyes, "Come on Thena. Don't you wanna see your old friend?"

Lights form all around us, gold and white until Natasha has to shield her eyes. We are shot up through the portal until we land in the real Parthenon.

Nat breathes out heavily and widens her eyes in awe of the whole place.

"Oh my god."

"God is right! Or goddess, whichever you prefer," A voice catches our attention, making us turn around to see Athena in the flesh.