Chapter 11

Maya's POV

It turned out, Lucas wore protection. I don't know why, but I was really hoping he didn't.

Today, we were going on vacation. Riley, Farkle, and their kids were also coming.

We are going to Hawaii, but none of the kids know. Our plane ride is in the afternoon, so we left all of the packing to today.

We'll be staying there for two months, in a large house, big enough to fit two families, right along the beach. However, it also has a pool with an artificial waterfall. Lucas and I and Riley and Farkle will be having some fun, if you know what mean.

Lucas and I just helped the kids pack, and then turned on Disney Junior for them to watch. We were now packing.

"You excited babe?"

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong, Maya?" He turned me toward him, while grabbing my shoulders. He only calls me by my name when he's mad, or when I'm upset.

I bit my lip, and avoided eye contact.

"First of all, I'm on my period. Second of all, I'm mad at you for wearing protection, even though I shouldn't be." Saying those reasons aloud sounded stupid. In my head, they sounded smart.

He smirked at me. I stared up into his eyes after I spoke. "Baby, your only 17. Are you sure it's smart for you to get pregnant? Especially when we already have such great kids? Hazel and Corey are amazing!" He exclaimed. "Anyway, if you really want to, I'll let you. But I'm not sure it's the best idea right now. Don't get me wrong, I love having sex with you, your so beautiful." He said. Then he kissed me, which always brightens my mood.

"I guess your right. I mean, thinking about this more, I'm not so sure anymore. And thank you so much for understanding, your the best." I kissed him once again.

"No problem, baby."

Good. Now he's calling me baby, not Maya.

I started kissing him, but he took over and pushed me up against our bedroom door. He had his hands on my waist, and my hands were loosely around his shoulders. He kept on pushing closer. I'm glad, I wanted no space between us. I just wanted to rip off all of our clothing so we could be as close as possible.

Eventually, we pulled away needing air. He picked me up and pulled my hands out in front of me. He told me to close my eyes, and I did. A few seconds later, I felt a stack of clothes on top of my hand. He shouted at me to keep my eyes shut, so I kept them shut. When he told me to open my eyes, I made sure that the things in my hands were clothes, and not something else. Then, I looked at Lucas. He was 'sleeping' on our part of the bed that wasn't covered in suitcases. His fake snores gave everything away. I threw all of the clothes onto him and slapped him a ton of times.

"Okay, okay! Stop!" He shouted, swatting my arms away. I laughed and fell onto the bed next to him.

~~~