Chapter 3

Maya's POV

We just got back home from shopping. The kids were up in there room and me and Lucas were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Maya, every time I try to kiss you, you pull away. We are going to have to do it sometime." Lucas said.

"Lucas, I don't know if I'm ready. It will be my first kiss." I said. "But, I, surprisingly, do want to kiss you, I just get nervous."

"Maya, please?" Lucas asked.

I sighed and scooted closer to him and stared up into his eyes. He grinned and leaned in. His lips touched mine, and I softly kissed him back. This is the best feeling ever. Eventually, this turned into a rough make out. Before I knew it, Lucas was pushing me down onto the couch, and was hovering over me. He started to gently pull off my shirt, but I pushed his hands away.

"Lucas, I'm definitely not ready for that." I said.

"Sorry, I just got caught up in the moment. " he blushed and pulled up. He sat on the far end of the couch while I sat up.

I giggled, "It's alright cowboy. So, that little thing that just happened on the couch, did that mean anything to you?"

"It sure did. Maya, I love you. Do you feel the same way?" he asked as he turned his gaze towards me.

I stared at him and blushed. "Lucas, I'm in love with you."

He grinned. I moved next to him and layed my head on his chest. This was heaven.

"Dang! Cowboy works out!" I exclaimed as I slapped his chest.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Well, look at those giant melons of yours."

He started to massage my boobs, scratch what I said earlier, this was heaven. I groaned, and he stopped. I stared down at my boobs, and they were big. I looked up at his face and smiled. I leaned in. He leaned in also, but I teased him. I pulled away right when he was about to kiss me, so he kissed my ear instead of my lips.

I smirked and gave him a peck on the lips. I stood up to check on the kids.

"That's all I get?" He asked.

"Don't worry, I got more for you. Go buy some protection, and I'll tuck the kids in. He nodded and ran out the door.

Hazel was sitting by her toy box playing with dolls.

"Hazel, time for bed." I said.

She yawned and came over to me. She hugged me and I picked her up.

As I carried her to her bed, she asked, "Where's daddy?"

"He's at the store, but he will be back soon." I answered.

Hazel nodded and yawned again. I placed her in bed, gently layed the covers over her small, fragile body, and kissed her on the forehead.

I walked into Corey's room, and saw that he was already asleep. I walked over to him and also kissed him on the forehead. 

I watched TV for a while, waiting for Lucas. He finally showed up with protection in his hand. He was grinning ear to ear.

"Now, we are just going to slowly move on each night. Once we make it to, you know night, we can do whatever the next days. Got it?" I asked.

"How many days til you know night?" he grinned.

"Whenever we are both ready." I said.

We both walked upstairs and changed. I changed in our bathroom, and Lucas changed in the room. I had grabbed a loose shirt, and light jean shirts. These next nights, I was goning to see what he liked.

I then waited for him to call me into the bedroom when he was done changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas's POV

Best day ever. I finally got Maya to kiss me! And I got to rub her giant boobs! She even told me to buy protection, and you know what that means.

I was changing, while Maya changed next door in the bathroom. I changed into a blue and white tank top, and some gym shorts. I ruffled my hair, then told Maya I was ready. She came out, and I was in shock. She had on a loose shirt, and it was partially see through. Her giant boobs looked so sexy. Her gorgeous legs were in tight, short shorts.

 "Hey babe." I grinned.

"Oh, so I call you cowboy, and you call me babe now? Mm hmm. Sure." she said.

I ran up to her and picked her up. She laughed and I threw her on the bed. I snuggled up next to her, and then our night began.