Chapter 9

Hazel's POV

I was having so much fun!! I had two sleepovers in a row!! With Jess and Abby!! Jess was my best friend.

"Hazel, Corey! Your parents are here!" Jess's dad called.

"Ok!" Corey shouted.

"Bye Jess. Bye Abby." I said. I grabbed my heart backpack and followed Corey downstairs. I saw my mom and dad at the door.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Corey and I yelled. He ran up to our dad, and I ran up to our mom.

"Haze, Cor, I missed you!" My mom said.

"We missed you too Mommy. You too Daddy." Corey said.

"Thanks bud. Wanna go home and start making lunch?" Daddy said as he picked up Corey. My mom then picked up me.

"I do! We are lunch making buddies!" Corey shouted while throwing his hands up.

"Alright then! Let's go! Thank you guys so much for watching them. We are very grateful." My mom said. Miss Riley said she was welcome. I wish I could stay here forever.

~~~~~~~~~

After we had lunch, we sat on the couch and watched a movie. I was really tired and so was Corey. We both fell asleep half way through the movie.

~~~~~~~~

Maya's POV

"Baby..."

"Yea?" Lucas grinned.

"The kids are asleep."

"Well, the had two sleepovers in a row. Who knows how long they stayed up?"

"I know, should we leave them here? Or bring them upstairs?"

"I can take them upstairs for you babe." Lucas said as he sat up. I grinned, sat up, walked up to him, and kissed him in the cheek.

"Thanks honey."

He grinned and picked up Corey. He tiptoed up the stairs, and before I knew it, he was back down again. He grabbed Hazel, and did the same. I stood by the couch, watching him.

As he came back down the last time, he casually started walking towards me. Half way there, he ran up to me and picked me up.

"Lucas! Put me down!" I giggled.

He carried me how he carried Corey and Hazel up, and laid me on our bed. He laid next to me, smiling.

"I love you so much, Maya. Your the best wife. Your so hot and sexy, an a great kisser. You have a great body too. Your a great mom, girlfriend/wife, and girl. You are so good with the kids, they love you. I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Aww, baby," I snuggled into his chest, "I love you too."

"That's it? I said all that stuff and all I get is an 'I love you'?" He said, mockingly.

"Oh, do you don't want anymore of those?"

"I was joking babe. I love those." He said. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer. "Maya, I can't express how much I love you. All I want to do is kiss you."

"Well? What are you waiting for?" We both grinned.

Lucas pulled me up to be facing him, and then put our heads together. Once our lips met, I felt like the room should have exploded. Every time he kisses me, it's always more magical each time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~