LONDON

When we arrived to London I had to shake my mom awake. The skies were gray and it was just barley raining. I stretch and get up to collect my things.

When we collected our bags we hopped on a bus to the house we were gonna stay at. As soon as we got there I plopped down into the bed, I was so tired.  Soon I was fast asleep.

I was awakened by my mom shaking me senseless. "Laura cmon let's go out!" I groaned and stood up. My mom was practically bouncing with excitement. I took a quick shower, put on some makeup and we left.

"So where do you wanna go first?" My mom asked. I just shrugged my shoulders, still groggy from sleep. My mom sighed dramatically. I just rolled my eyes and said, "How about that big ferris wheel thing." She nods her head and we head over to the great wheel.

"Oh my gosh Laura look how high up we are!" My mom squealed. I took a look outside the window and immediey regret it. I shut my eyes and start to take deep breaths in and out.  I felt my mom come over and start rubbing my back. "Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of heights? You seemed fine on the airplane."

"Well on the airplane I could hardly tell we were in the air unless I look out the window or feel turbulence. So I'm decent on the airplane but here......" I take a deep breath out again. She rubs my back some more and soon we were back on the ground. "OK so no heights." She says. "Can we go get something to eat?" I ask her. "Really? Already?" She asks with a bit of a whine in her voice. My stomach grumbles in response and I look at her.  "Fine then." So we head over to the nearest café.  As we finish eating our sandwiches someone walks through the door.

He caught my attention immediately. It could have been because of how tall he is or maybe because his hair made him seem inches taller. Or it could be been the fact that he was so gorgeous, damn.  I could feel my mom looking at me. He walks over to a table where some guy was seated, they greet each other and he sits down. I turn back to face my mom and she smirks at me. I blush and immediately look away. My eyes find him again. He was smiling now. Gosh he had the cutest smile ever. "Soooooo?" I jump forgetting my mom was there.  Clearing my throat I ask, "So what?" All innocently.  She snickers. "You're gonna cave Laura just you wait." Shoving more sandwich into my mouth and looking down I mumble, "Sure whatever." But I can still feel my moms smile.  Soon we get up to leave and one last time I turn to get a glimpse of him. I look back around and my breath catches in my throat.

He was looking directly at me.