eight

you opened your door to a mcdonald's delivery bag waiting at your doorstep with your name, and a note on it.

"ice cream (later), mcdonald's, and a movie night. forgive me?

-daiki"

you smiled upon reading the note and took out your phone.

your arguments could always be forgiven with mcdonald's, icecream, and a movie night.

y/n
i forgive you

dai<3
oh thank god

y/n
come over

dai<3
i'm actually coming down the stairs right now, i thought that you would be in your room not the kitchen

"creepy!" you screamed taking out the contents of the bag, "shut up!" he said coming down the stairs. "you eat so much, how are you not broke yet" you mumbled as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"im a growing man" he said, "oh yeah because a man is all touchy with a girl that isn't theirs" you said sarcastically. "shut up i could make you mine if i wanted to" he said taking a seat on the bar chairs.

why doesn't he want to then?

"remember that time in middle school when you fell asleep on my shoulder, and the rest of the boys would not stop teasing you about it" you said emptying out your fries into the lid of your chicken nuggets.

"that was so embarrassing don't even mention it" he said taking a bite of his teriyaki burger.

"we cuddle all of the time now anyways so it doesn't really matter anymore" you said.

"hey y/n?"

"what's up?"