23 •

this is the picture of Harry's bathtub, you'll get it once you read about it.

Illeana

"Good morning baby."

I try to open my tired eyes, being greeted instantly with Harry's beautiful face. His emerald eyes sparkled with the sunlight reflecting against it, the deep dimple popping on his cheek as he smiled. His hair being a mess, caramel curls falling on his forehead and his raspy voice sounding so sexy in the morning.

I'm a sucker for his morning voice.

Harry was towering above me with his ringed fingers by my side, his tattooed torso on display. We both were engulfed under the thick comforter.

"Good morning Hulk." I snicker watching him frown. Rolling his eyes, he tries to get away from me before I grab his chin and pull him down to kiss.

I run my hands through his soft messy curls at the back of his head while he keeps his hands on my side, dipping down to lay kisses on my jaw before falling back on his side to face me.

"You know you call me that a lot. Why is that huh?" He snickers, pouting his lips and sporting a fake attitude.

I throw my head back and let out a small giggle, bringing my hands to cover my face. Seeing me laugh, seemed to make Harry laugh as well as the room was now filled with our laughter.

"I don't really know. I remember the first time when I called you that, you were very angry and I guess it kind of reminded me of Hulk. And now it seems to be stuck around." I bite my bottom lip as I blush, looking into his eyes.

He moves his tongue along the inside of his cheek, raising his eyebrows at my answer. "Well then I guess I'm gonna have to call you monkey."

"What!" My jaw falls down at the name, an exaggerated gasp escaping my lips while he keeps a wide smile on his face. "Why? I mean monkeys are adorable but still. Why that?"

"Don't you think the answer is pretty self explanatory?" He says looking between us; my legs intertwined with his and my hands holding him close to me. "You literally latch yourself to me and even in the sleep, you hold me so tightly."

"Ok about the sleep thing, I always used to sleep with soft toys so now you have to become my soft toy." I pout.

"Well I have no complaints in keeping you close to me, my monkey." He says, now hovering over me and dipping down to kiss me.

The kiss quickly escalated as his hands went down to hold me under my hoodie, his thumb rubbing small circles on my hot skin.

The heat was rising between my legs, stomach fluttering as he moves his hips to create friction for his hardened dick. We both were breathing heavily, his breaths colliding against my neck as he sucks small spots and marking me.

I involuntarily let out a small moan which seemed to only encourage Harry more as he lowers himself and starts leaving kisses all over my collarbone.

He gets his hands under my-well technically his-hoodie, and brings it up so that my boobs spill out. Harry immediately dips down and brings his mouth to my right breast while he holds my hands above my head.

He takes my right breast in his mouth while massaging my left with his hand. I threw my head back in the pillow, shutting my eyes as he flicked my nipple, lapsing his tongue around my breast.

I bring my hands down in his hair, gripping it when he brings his other hand in between us and down my underwear. I gasp when I feel his two fingers circle around the collection of nerves, fingers dipping down below to collect my arousal in between.