04

Harry.

Getting up early was never a problem for me...on regular days not when I had drank almost every drink in the bar, smoked multiple joints, and fucked a stripper a night before. Her name something that I don't even remember, but god how I felt relieved when she didn't wanna do any other intimate stuff other than just stupid sex.

God my head was feeling like multiple screws were being screwed into my skull and every little sound sounding like a million hertz, but technically we wouldn't be able to hear anything after 20,000 hertz, they would just be ultrasonics waves. But I had to somehow just get the hell out of this room of the strip club before she could wake up and start talking, which I knew I certainly just had to avoid. They are always so chatty and god I always hated this thing about girls.

I push open the door to face the various pink, blue and purple colored LED lights shining over the ambiance.

Why would anyone use such lights even during the day?

When I pushed open the washroom door I was immediately hit by the bright white lights resulting in me to shut my sensitive eyes.

I take out the coke from my back pocket and crush it only to form a line of coke on the strip club loo.

"Sir you can't do that here, you're not allowed to." One of the employees said as they exit out of the stall and approaching the counter.

I choose not to answer and continue with my snorting with the rolled dollar bill.

"Sir please don't make me call the security. You're not allowed to do drugs in this club." He speaks again, only pissing me off more.

I snap and pin him to the wall by holding his throat with my left hand. Punching him with my right, he started bleeding from his nose, immediately falling unconscious and not having any strength to fight back.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want. If I wanna do coke, I'll do it. If I wanna kill you right here, I'll do it." I warn him in monotone.

He tries his best to keep his eyes open and in contact with mine, but failing to do so in the end.

I leave my grip on his throat and head out of the loo.

Things were starting to spin but I was used to this so one line of coke doesn't affect me anymore.

*notification bleep*

*notification from Niall*

I check my phone only to see a text from Niall, asking me to meet at the headquarters.

I walk out of the club and unlock my car, starting to drive. After driving through the lanes of New York, I spotted a Starbucks and I desperately needed something to cure my hangover which I usually don't get. I get out of my car for a quick black coffee and push my stubborn strands of hair out of my face.

"Damn, did you see that guy!!?" I hear a faint voice from one of the two girls walking out of some dress shop with hands full of shopping bags.

"Yeah... yeah I did, he's cute but let's just go home ok." I hear another voice.

"Excuse me, he's not cute. He's just straight-up hot and sexy and oh gosh I just wanna lay my hands all over him."

As their voices start gradually fading away, I couldn't help but smirk at their comments. I mean look hey who doesn't like hearing good stuff about them huh? And I myself love hearing people praising me but I do hate it when they cross their limits.