26

I missed you all <3
so here's a double update!!
this is part 1, stay tuned for part 2 :)

Harry

"You ready yet?" I knock on the bathroom door which has been invaded by Illeana for the past half hour. I was hoping she would wear the dress which I had bought for her yesterday after landing in Italy but now my hopes are getting reduced to the size of a rice grain as my mind seems to think that she wore some other dress.

I on the other hand was wearing just a classic white button up, my tattoos being visible through the shirt, with black dress pant below and pairing it with some Chelsea boots. I had put on a few of my rings now that I wasn't going to get any blood on them and her them soiled while my hair was becoming a bit longer again which reminds me of trimming them off again after reaching the UK.

I start walking back to go sit on the bed when the door unlocks behind me. I try not to get my hopes up as I take a deep breath in and take my time to slowly turn and take a look at her.

"Jesus..." My breathing seemed to have stopped when I took a glance at her. Her smile graced her face, the lavender color dress fitting her curves perfectly, silk fabric just like her soft skin.

She looked like an angel.

"Are you going to close your mouth now?" She teases as I realize just how much flustered I was.

"I-I uh, you... look uh. You look really beautiful baby." I stutter while I gawk my eyes up and down her, glancing back up at the wide grin on her face.

Fuck tonight's going to be hard... literally.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She shrugs.

"Like what?" I smirk, watching her stride toward me.

Illeana's body comes closer to me, causing me to take steps back when I pause with her. Her hands lightly push my shoulders back, me now sitting on the bed while Lea's body starts straddling me.

I immediately take the opportunity and wrap my hands around her to squeeze her ass while she brings her hands to grip my hair, barely touching her lips to me before leaving small kisses along my jaw and neck.

"Like you desperately want to fuck me." She whispers, nibbling on my ear and sending chills down my spine.

"Oh baby you have no idea how good I'm going to fuck you once you let me." I hear a small whimper out of her lips in between the kisses she lays on my neck.

She comes back to hover her lips over mine once again before taking my bottom lip in between her and pulling lightly on it.

"Hm who knows maybe I would let you tonight." I groan in response as she teases, climbing off my thighs. "Now cmon, show me where you're taking me."

"Yeah, we'll need a few minutes for this to calm down." I say, looking down at my crotch before looking back at her. "Then we can leave."

She couldn't hold back a light laugh and goes to the walk-in closet while I start thinking about literally anything that could help the thing down below. I think about everything from the Laws of Thermodynamics to Benford's Law in order to leave and take Lea with me.

Alright, now it's down.

"Cmon now sweetheart, we've got to go." I announce as I see her come out of the wardrobe with a mini black colored bag on her shoulder, looking beautiful as always.

***

"Harry this is really...fancy... and very rich looking." Illeana chuckles nervously, tightening her hold around my arm.