Umbra Witch AU?

Y/n is an Umbra Witch??? Wha? Huh? Any Bayonetta fans out there...

"What are the Umbra Witches??"

yeah so Y/n controls some demons

...yeah so Y/n controls some demons...

***=•••=***

"Behind you, Kurapika!" Y/n yelled as she ran towards the blonde boy who ducked, vaulting over him and shooting at an angel.

"It would be nice if we didn't play a game of 'leap frog' right now..." he grumbled, chaining up another angel and kicking it away. He heard a loud "shush" noise  from Y/n who was also busy beating up angels. Kurapika watched as she kicked one of them upwards, and with that momentum shot it with a gun that was attached to her shoe. He gasped at the carnage, but then realized it just seemed more violent due to the way it was being shot.

"What? I could have sworn you've seen me use the guns attached to my heals?" She teased him, pushing him out of the way and using him as a vault again to reach an angel that was flying, ready to be shot down.

Kurapika mumbled something, freeing himself from Y/n grasp and running towards a hoard of smaller angels which he beat up pretty quickly. "Hey, whats an angel that big-" He got cut off, being pushed away by Y/n herself. She shushed him, placing a gloved finger on his lips.

"That my beloved, is a beloved. Now, you stay here and close your eyes, because I'm about to summon Gomorrah."

"W-what's a beloved? What's a Gomorrah? Why do I need to close my eyes!?" Kurapika whined as he was picked up and carried to safety. He was placed down on a stone wall and told to wait there patiently.

"That big ugly angel, that's called a beloved. The demon that I'm about to summon to eat said big and ugly angel, is named Gomorrah. And you can't see this because of the way I summon Gomorrah, do you remember how I summon demons?" Y/n question Kurapika while she played with his blonde hair. His cheeks went red, and he slowly turned his face away. "But if you wanted to see this time, you have to swear that you won't take any pictures of me, or talk about this at a later time. Do you understand?"

The blonde Kurta swallowed, and muttered a small yes. Y/n smile at him, letting him go and, what seemed to be her flipping away. But in reality, she jumped behind him and blindfolded him with a snicker.

"I'm sorry!" She giggled "I cant let you see how I summon Gomorrah just yet!" And the ran off towards the angel. Kurapika silently grumbled, remembering that Leorio had accidentally seen Y/n summoning a demon before.

"Wow Kurapika, I wish you were there...I know it was an accident that I saw her, but...it was just so amazing! A summoning circle appeared below her and  her hair got longer, but most of her clothing disappeared! She was in a bikini! Fighting demons! Well just standing there and ordering...avocado? Avacado? Avavargo? Some demon...it ate up all those little angels real quick..."