CHAPTER 67: YUKKY IN KITTY

Time skip: the next day

Yukio's POV

Another day in haneoka makes everything somewhat out of control. Tomoe allow anyone who has ever fall for me become my partner in love as long as they treated tomoe as my first. Right now, the one who came up to me was moca and ran as the new members of Yukio's harem council...or so they said.

Right now i'm in my class and all members of afterglow are staring at me. Tomoe, moca and tsugu are happy to see me while ran here hiding her red face. All of them realizes this and they push me to talk to ran.

"Hey....ran" i said

"Yo....yukio" she reply

I sit to my place next to her and there's an awkward silence between us. Especially that sudden confession ran made that made me surprised.

"Is it true, ran?"

"True what?" She ask

"About your confession, is it true you have that feelings for me?" I ask

"I rather not talk about it" she looks sad ans she turn her face away

"Ran...i'm not mad actually...i am happy for it" i said

Ran was surprised to hear it and that gain her confidence. She turns her face to me with a blush on it. All her friends watching me and even tomoe seems to be happy.

"Thanks....for accepting me" ran said with a blush

"Thank tomoe....she decided to share, and i don't mind going out with you. You are interesting person" i said

Ran smile and blush to my words and she lean her head on my shoulder. The rest of the first period, all members of afterglow and myself hanging out together and i can see that all my classmate are staring at us with the most devilish eyes....some of them even munching their notebook in frustration...why i wonder?

Fast forward: Lunch time

Lunch time has arrived and by the order of aneki, i have to split with afterglow to have a lunch with her. I can that they are sulking and frustrated as aneki kept seperating us and she still has a trauma of losing me.

To aneki, i am her everything and she once told me before i return home, she regreted for laying hands on my face. Since then she feels sorry about it and demand me to go home. Her overprotective over me grows when i suffered with leukemia and almost losing me. Since then, she never let me away from her sight and i always go anywhere with her even her band practice and mine.

We're having lunch at aneki and lisa-nee's class...i must say that aneki took the overprotective way too far. She bought and extra bento and she feed me like we're somekind of mother and son. I wonder how aneki sees me in her view.

Yukina's view on yukio 👇🏽