CHAPTER 20: THE FAMOUS BAKERY

Time skip: The next day

I wake up normally and not to mention that my pain is still under control. Today is saturday and i think i'm gonna stroll to downtown to see what the place is gonna offer. When i exited my room, i noticed that a note taped on my door and it was from aneki.

I'm going for a practice. There's a breakfast on a table, heat it up and do what you want

Yukina

Yeah the note sounded like aneki. I ate up my breakfast and i left my room for a stroll. As i'm walking through out the neighbourhood, my mind still thinking on how i'm gonna create a beautiful music for that idol group. But my head still gave nothing and this is sure giving me a hard time.

I arrived at downtown and i saw people doing their own things such as shopping, hanging out with friends, and so on. I've went to hazawa coffee before and i heard from moca that this place holds the most famous bakery that she recommended it. If i'm not mistaken, she said that the bakery name is yamabuki bakery.

I walk passed shops and cafe along the way, finally i found the bakery that moca was yapping about. Might as well take a look and see what this bakery has to offer. I push the door and it made a typical bell sound of an incoming costumer.

"Welcome! Oh...it's you" a girl about my age smiling at me.

"Ah...hey...yamabuki...saya, right?"

"That's my name! So, what bun that you wanted" She said with a smile.

"Hm....what would you recommend?"

"Our famous chocolate cornet is our most famous products! Loved by the high school girls and always sold out" she said with a pride nod.

"Okay....i think i'll take..."

As i'm about to place my order, a whole batalion of high school girls enters the bakery and ot was jammed packed. All of them yapping about if choco cornet is still available and saya's eyes begins to spinning.

"Looks like i've got no choice, i'll help you saya!"

"Oh thank you very much!"

I help saya by bringing the hot fresh buns from the oven. Saya's parents saw me helping her and her father appreciate my help. Me, saya and her father. But what caught my eyes is that her mother just sit at the kitchen while watching with a smile. I wonder why?

Fast forward: evening

Finally the army of high school girls has been served, and i must say that is one tough job for a high school girl. The bakery was closed early due to all products has been sold out. I'm helping saya tidy up the place and after that, we take a rest at the living room while saya brings me a tea. I sip the tea and our casual conversation occurs.

"Phew...must be hard to handle this place alone..." i said with a sigh.

"I manage, we've always got a massive costumer on the weekend. The only one who did the work was me and my father"

"What about your mother?"

My question left her face sorrowful and i'm starts to feel guilty as if i asked the wrong question. She shows a weak smile and she begins to explain.