CHAPTER 17: THE POWER OF SYNTHWAVE

Time skip: Next day

Yukio's POV

I wake up in the morning and my head's feeling dizzy. I recall that last night was a wild night as i witness a suicidal attempted just to impressed popipa by flying. I regain my vision and i was surprised, i woke up in a massive room, on a luxury curtain bed. A door was open and it reveals kokoro with a tray of food on her hand.

"You finally awake! How are you feeling?" Kokoro ask while placing a breakfast on  bed

"My head hurts and i'm starting to develop an acrophobia"

"Looks like flying doesn't suits you at all" kokoro said while giggling.

"You don't say..."

I try to recall what happened that shocked me yesterday while kokoro brought me to sky. What does kokoro meant when she said she remembers me? What she meant by finally got to meet me again? And why she kissed me?

"Kokoro...about what happened last night...can we talk about it?"

Kokoro kept her mouth shut while facing the other way. Kokoro turns her face towards me with a smile showing her white teeth.

"Eat your breakfast, the suit people will send you home shortly. Don't worry about yukina, i've already called her yesterday, and she understands"

Kokoro left the room without another words and it looks like she refuses to talk about it. Probably she's to embarrassed to talk about it. I eat my breakfast and not long after, a suit lady escorted me to the limousine and they send me back home.

Kokoro's POV

Watching yukio left the mansion makes me a bit sad. I'm always encouraging people to not let out a sour face and smile to cheer the world, right now i'm the one who puts on sour face. I don't know if he remembers me or not after he stop sneaking in the mansion to play with me when we were a little kids.

Flashback

"Kokoro, will you let me play here everyday?"

"Yes! It's fun to have someone to come. I didn't have a lot of friends"

"I like you kokoro! You always make me smile!"

"And i like you too! For making me smile"

Flashback ends

He stopped coming when one of the suit lady caught him and he was framed of being a thief. I begged my papa to let him go and he granted it. But from that day forward, he was prohibited to enter the mansion. Since then, i always make other people smiles after i was charmed by him. He was my inspiration on creating a smile and happiness to other people.

And because of his smile...i'm starting to like him....more than just a normal friend.

Fast forward: Minato household

Yukio's POV

After i was sent by those men in blacks, i wasted 2 and a half hours to explain to my parents and aneki on why i didn't come home last night, even though kokoro did tell aneki yesterday. Today is saturday and i'm gonna lazy myself until afternoon. After that, i'm gonna go do some busking at the nearest tram station.

Misaki contacted me and she said she will teach me a basic DJ tomorrow at her house. It seems to be an okay day for that....i hope.

Fast forward: Afternoon

Aneki left the house 1 hour ago and right now, it's my time to roll. I grab my flamenco and all other stuff that i need to perform today and i quickly pedal my bicycle to my place to perform.