CHAPTER 41: I'M BACK B....OH BOI..

Time skip: the next day

Yukio's POV

It was a relief that no one know that i sleep on a futon as i woke up earlier than this house's inhabitant. It's time for breakfast and also for saya to go to school. I come down to the dining table and saya's father surprise as he saw me with a Haneoka's uniform.

"Son? What are you doing in that uniform!"

"I want to go to school"

"No you can't you still sick, aren't you?"

"No worries, sir. I am fully healed, but i just need to use a cane to walk. Besides, i don't want to miss all my studies"

"Okay...if you said so"

Saya's father give his permission for me to go to school and after breakfast, i walk to school with saya. Both of us ride a train to go to school and we get seperated when the first stop is at Haneoka. As i reach the main gate, i saw the cold blooded silver hair piece of monkey crap.

"Yukio...."

I ignore her and walk straight to my class. She was stunned and she looking down on a ground possibly crying. I don't give crap is she wants to cry, weep, begs, or even depress. I don't know her, she don't know me and i already disowned that jerkwad.

I walk to my class carefully as i'm still using a cane and i feel really helpless without saya by my side. Well...at least i got tsugu here to help me. I slide my class door open and greet everyone like i usually does. As soon i step inside the class, all members of afterglow are happy to see me, but for my classmates, they are shock to see me.

All of them screaming my name and gathering around me for a hug. Not gonna lie, all of them pinned me down and some of then are crying and happy to see me.

"OI!! Give yukio some space will ya!" Ran pry them one by one.

All of then finally give me some space and i use a cane to help myself up from the floor. They are surprise to see me using the cane, and i explain to them why i'm using it. All of them wish me to recover from my muscle damage and i am happy that my friends are concerned about me.

All of us take our places as the first class will commence in a second. After our attendance has been taken by our homeroom teacher, our first class is a  home economic. All of us to the HE classes and today we are cooking.

"It's funny that a guy attending a cooking class" himari said with a chuckle.

"Why is that?" I ask

"I mean....this used to be an all girls school before it was change, and we're used to study this to become a perfect wife for our spouse!" Tsugu answered

Then, all eyes on me with a sparkle in their eyes. Truth to be told, all of them chanting husband like it some kind of ritual and that scares me shirtless. Today we are cooking curry, and sincr i'm a only guy in my class, i was choose to be in a group with afterglow. And i wonder why all eyes staring at us like we're a group of criminals?

"Do you think male should learn how to cook? I mean this a work for a wife?" Ran ask

"Men need to know how to cook too" i reply

"But cooking is not mens job, if you have a family" tsugu disagree

"Then tell me, if a wife fall sick, who will prepare a porridge to the wife and a food for his kids?"

"The daughter will" tomoe said and i lightly facepalming myself.

"And if the daughterS still a toddler?" I ask a simple question and they can't answer it.