CHAPTER 28: GO-GO FESTIVAL

Time skip: the next day

Today is the festival day and i just done my early morning rehearsal with kijima with our song that we'll be performing later on. The festival starts at 10 and i need to help the yamabuki bakery to load out their buns to be sell at the festival. The funny thing is, i came to work with my new looks and i can see saya's jaw dropping and she told me that i look different.

I told her that this was my old appearance and i try to relive my appearance to the festival. Saya was confused and i think she didn't know that i am the special guest performer. I got a early leave today and saya's father told me to stroll the festival with saya. I had enough of saya's father's antics about me being her husband

Saya told me that she'll be performing alongside poppin party, truth to be told, i can't wait to see they performing later on.

Fast forward: 10 a.m

"Come rain and shine, we present to you the healthy go-go festival, and it starts now!"

The festival starts with the elders announce it and tomoe playing the taiko drum as a symbolic of the begining of the festival. Harohapi perform their croquette live and i just know that harohapi is like a circus band.

All members of afterglow is here and they are preparing with their live performance, until they saw my appearance different as usual.

"Whoa! Yukio, you look different!" Tomoe said

"You even highlighted your hair!" Ran is surprise

"Yeah~~ you look like a bad boy~~" moca keeps staring at me

"I'll take that as a compliment, moca"

"That's some cool outfit! I didn't know you have a good sense of fashion!" Himari said

"All thanks to tsugu! She help me with the shopping yesterday!"

All eyes are now locked at tsugu and all members of afterglow stare at her with a pout.

"It's unfair that you can go on shopping with yukio!" Himari frown

"Why you help him in the first place!?" Tomoe ask.

A small argue amongs themselves occurs and i just stare at them with a poker face. I'll let you solve this the ruckus tsugumi. And also i'm shaking my head that tsugu wear those hoodie she bought for herself, female will never know, but when a man saw it, i bet tsugu's gonna be booed....

The live will start shortly and i can see that saya was already in her costume. I remember that her father demands me to go strolling with saya and that's what i'm gonna do.

"Saya, wanna hang out for a moment? You know, fulfilling your father's request?"

"Y..yeah...let's go"

Saya informs her friends that we're going out to see the festival for a moment and all of them staring at me with a lenny face. I can see that saya is having a hard time explaining to her friends and finally they let her off saying it was a joke.

Both of us strolling and looking at the various stalls and games throughout the festival, we walk slowly and our conversation started.

"I must say that this festival is amazing around this neighbourhood, is this a common thing?"

"You can say that, we sometimes having a festival to boost up morale of our locals and also the youngsters"

We continue to walk and i can see that majority of the stall owners and customers staring at us especially the aunts.