CHAPTER 30: WORK HARD

Fast forward: Galaxy live house.

After the rain finally stopped, i help all members of popipa and also the galaxy staff name rokka to bring all the heavy equipment to the stage. All of them are in dillema as they're deciding what should we bring first, i told tae to bring a small amp to the stage first and all of us carrying the huge and heavy speaker to the stage.

This will be challenging as they cannot provide us a truck to help us anymore. Arisa, kasumi, saya, rimi, rokka and myself are carrying this gigantic speaker out from the galaxy. This thing was heavier than my sister....don't tell her i said that....

"Nowaynowaynoway!! This thing is heavy!" Arisa yapping.

"We need to lift it together!" Arisa said.

Even though we did what rimi said, but it's not enough to lift this heavy speaker rokka take the measures in to her own hand as she slide down the speaker and trying to use her own body to lift up the speaker, sadly it won't budge.

"Sorry.....i can't lift it up" rokka said after she panting.

"Let me try..."

"Eh! Are you sure!?" Rokka ask nervously.

I slide under the speaker and i use all my strength to lift it up. The speaker rising and it help the girls to carrying it to the stage. All of them are worried about me as the speaker is heavy and i'm using my own body to lift it up, onr of them are extremely worried because she knows about my condition.

"Are you sure you okay, yukio?" Saya ask

"I'm okay...let's just get this over with!"

Meanwhile...

Aya's POV

I have no mood for strolling today as i'm still feel sad about yukio-kun being fired from the agency. I received a text message from my cousin miki-chan that he and yukio-kun will be performing at the festival in shopping district. I told everyone in pasupare and all of them agree to go watch the performance.

At least seeing yukio-kun singing can ease my sadness a bit, and also i will know that he is alright.

Fast forward: 1 hour later.

Yukio's POV

I'm almost done setting up the sound system and the elders starts to gather people and inform to them that a live show will start soon. One hard work is done, but another problem just arrived, our outfits. All of us soaked in rain, and we can't perform in that outfit no more. Afterglow members change their clothes into their school uniforms and i think it's a brilliant idea.

Me and kijima didn't waste anytime as we take our school uniform, and get change someplace else. 10 minutes later, we return to the tent with a school uniform with the additional of my silver accessories.

All members of afterglow are already on the stage and due to the festival almost over, afterglow only got limited time and they're allowed to perform one song only. From what i heard from tsugu, afterglow will be singing their new song called Y.O.L.O

I have to give them credit. Those afterglow girls are trully rock and roller. It's been a while that i heard a natural rock song especially from band girls.

"That is some fine performance girls, You know how rock the stage!"

"Thanks! It sad that we got to perform one song only" tomoe said with a weak smile.