Your cousin comes back and.../Day 3

(Eclipse is out)
You came back happy to see Sun, Moon and maybe Eclipse. Your cousin on the other hand, not to much. Like you told Moondrop, he is terrified of this place. He doesn't know why your parent or guardian took him here. "Oh the lights are dimmed. ECLIPSE WHERE ARE YOU?!?" You yelled, just then you and your cousin heard, "IM COMING DOWN Y/N." He shouted, as he swung down. Your cousin was 'going to give that robot a bit of himself' but, as soon as he saw the half sun and half moon animatronic, be was puzzled to say the least. As you went to hug Eclipse, C\N held you back. "DON'T GET CLOSE TO... THAT THING. Don't you remember what it did to me?" 'This is another robot and one who doesn't know C\N at that' you thought to yourself. But regardless you broke free from his grip and hugged your haved friend. "C/N this is Eclipse, Eclipse C/N. Don't worry, he doesn't know bout it." You say to 'rEaSuRe' him, even tho you didn't want to. You wander the daycare looking for the other robot thats support to be Eclipse's girlfriend. After awhile of searching, you finally found her. "Oh hello child do come over." You were going to ask why this animatronic has only 3 fingers but, the you remembered that Moon has 4, and Sun has 5. So if anything, it would be odd to see an animatronic with 1 finger. "Oh great more robots, this one will be an easy beat-down. I don't need anymore nightmares of robots and FREAKS of nature." Your cousin said, while heading to the new robot. You see someone that you know as the day shift gaurd, Tyler. You ran up to her and hugged her. "TYLER, funny seeing you here." She nodded and then spoke. "See that bot there?" "Yah I was wondering what her name was, you know?" Tyler told you that her name was literally 'Miss Redacted' "they haven't thought of a good name for her yet. If you ask me her name should be something annoying because, she AND the map bots are always bugging the guards. Day or night shift."

(Moon interrupts)
As you and Tyler kept talking, the lights just went out and you told tyler to follow you. She obeyed and followed you. As you wander around looking for mechanical friend, Miss.Redacted came up to you and asked, "hello little one, why are you not asleep?" You tell her that your looking for moon. As soon as he heard his name, he came running up to you and hugged you. "So, I see you've met the new day shift gaurd and our ...girlfriend." "Oh moon don't say it like that" "..........oh Tyler I got the PURFECT name." Tyler looks down at you and you tell her the name you thought of. "That's.. Not really a good name but, it will have to do for now." Moon looked at you and asked, "What's her name, Y/N?" You tell him that her name will have to be Solar flair for now. "Solar...flair" "yah because with lights on we have Sunrise, lights out we have you, with the lights dimmed we have Eclipse-" Moondrop stopped you, "Eclipse?" He said with confusion. "Ok dim the light, take a picture then turn them off again. I need to know what they look like." Your cousin was sound asleep and so was everyone else, so "this was a quick prosses" "...well quick maybe wasnt the best word, we still had to wait 'till he changed from Moon to Eclipse then back to Moon." Solar said. Yah that was true but, least you got the picture for Moon. 'Oh (parent or guardian) is here, maybe I can ask them to make Moondrop and Eclipse instead of them sharing a body' you thought.