Beta testing PT2/Night 4

As soon as you got home, you made a charging port for your mechanical buddy. 'Ok let's run some tests first. I don't need them ruining the house.' Now was the perfect time to test because your parent or guardian won't be home in awhile. They have taken their friends on a trip to Vegas then to Hawaii. "Ok I think, I'm good. Ok you can open your eyes now." you say. He opened his and saw something different. 'Why does he seem... more happier that normal? Maybe its because he's always in the pizzaplex so seeing something different is probably what he needed.' You thought to yourself. "Oh new scenery and lots of tiny things. As soon as the tour around your mansion is done, you make sure you change the charge from port to solar. As soon as thats done, you realise it's noon so- 'will Sun be out or Eclipse?' You ponder. You take him outside and Eclipse shows.

🌔"Oh where are we?"

🌑"I believe we are away from the pizzaplex"

☀" I dont know about you all but I like it here"

🌑/🌔"same"

'Did-did they just conersate... With eachother?' You were puzzled but then you shrug it off as to you and your 'extra voices', as your cousin says. "Y/N~. How are you darling?" You looked for the owner of the voice saying as you didn't know who it was. "Y/N look" You turn to the left and see a shadow of a... "Lora? What do you want, why are you here?" Lora was your "fake fudging friend" who always found a way to hurt you either mentally or physically.

"who is this Y/N?" Moon and Eclipse asked. "It's an ANNOYING fake friend of mine" you hissed, looking directly at her. Lora then spoke up and said "Fake" is such a strong word I prefer-". At this point you were aggravated and said out of frustration,"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING RATS ASS WHAT YOU CALL IT, LORA JUST- hhhuuuggh what do you want?"

You kept arguing with Lora then she grabbed a steel bar and hit your head. You fell into a coma for 15 minutes. When you woke up, Moon was looking at you. "Ugh what happend? 'Am I leaking oil? On no.' " Moon looked at you, wondering why you were leaking oil then did a scan on you. "*Data scan done* why does the scan say your not human, Y/N?" You look down in defeat. You know if you were to lie to a robot that you made, would be impossible. Especially since you added an anti-lieing feature. "Because I'm a bit like you ive just been added with lots, and I do mean lots of humane things. Any pain that comes with even the most minor of things, it shows and I react genuinely." The bot looked at you with confusion then hugged you. "Your still human to us, no matter what." "Thanks"