The short stay/DAY 6 Part:1

(Before the bus ride)
You walk in with two stuffed toys, one for you and the other for Sky. You walk to her and see that she and Gazzy are in a corner BEING CORNERED by Jackson and his new goons. You stretch out your leg and they grab on. You pull them out and hug them both. "You two ok? I saw Y/N's leg extend and Jackson's meanies bullying you. Gosh I hope your all-" You three stop him and assure him that you all were ok. Sky hugs you and Gazzy gives you a bro hug. You all made up a hand-shake you wanted to show sunrise. He was ecstatic about how well you all were doing, especially after what happend yeasterday. "ALRIGHY KIDS TIME TO GO ON A TRIP. HOP ON THE BUS AND PICK YOUR BUDDIES." He yelled. On the bus, Jackson sat on the left side of you and sky the right, where the window was. She was hugging you like a teddy bear, you didnt mind. Acually you did the same so when she fell asleep you didn't know how she was so strong. Of COURSE Jackson didn't like that and he was making death glares at you.

Sun/Moon/Eclipse\Y/N's P.O.V
(☀)Hmm I don't like the looks y/n is getting from that Jackson fellow.
(🌑)What do you mean sunny? What's wrong with... Oh. Now I see why your worried.
(☀)See?! Why are they getting glared at? And a mean glare at that.
(🌔)Hmm well it is a bit unsettling. What did they do to deserve it?
(Y/N) he doesn't like the fact that I'm hanging with sky. He wants to brain wash her. She know that and doesn't let her gaurd down
(🌑)well minus when shes with you stardust
(Y/N)stardust? Nice, very cute
(☀)well we're here I'll announce it but you might wanna wake sky
(Sky)I was somewhat already awake.
(Y/N)WELP that works Hmh
(☀/🌑/🌔)She says sleepily

Sun's out
You all walk off the bus...well not you. Your being carried by sky, eeh she wouldn't take no as an answer so............. 0-o -^-. You all pair up and make your way to the lunch room. You,Gazzy,sky and a few others came with you to explore the place. Little do they know this place is somewhat abandoned for a reason. The reason you all are here is to bring life to the park. "HEY LOSER. HOW DO YOU HAVE ALL THE CRUDDY PEOPLE AND I HAVE THE BEST?!?!" Jackson teased, winking at Sky and punching his fist to Gazzy. "What do you want man? What is wrong with you?" Gazzy asked, quite...uh unhinged and sky, still carrying you asked the same but to the others. Sun came over to help you guys with your problem, but somehow made it worse. Jackson started to yell and curse at Sun and his goons followed suit. Sun ran away crying, feeling like what he did wasnt the right way to handle this. You, sky and Gazzy went over to find sun and he was still crying. You all hug him and say that you 3 have found a place to make things. You take him to said place and it looks like a junk yard. "Um Y/N wh-why are we-" you took him by the hand and showed him what was already made, maybe by the kids who spent what little maybe long time they had here. You saw sun light back up as a gigantic sun and moon, along with the other animatronics, Roxy, Freddy, Monty and Chica all with their right colors and spats of paint on all of them. With each of them saying Something that relates to their personality. Sun jump up for you and hugged all of you, kinda too tight. "Sun, yourhuggingtootight" "oh heheh, sorry gaz"