Happy New Year, Jimin-ssi (Mild Smut alert! Toward the end)

Jungkook's POV

Yeah, okay...maybe we'd been a little more touchy and cutesy during the vlive than we should have been.  Maybe I'd looked at Jimin's butt a little too much.  Maybe he'd done the same to me.  Maybe I'd tried to hold his hand.  Maybe we started the year a little too obvious, but did Namjoon-hyung really have to sigh like that after it ended?  Did he really have to give us that look?  The one that said, "I don't know what I'm going to do with you two."  We weren't that bad...

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Jimin standing in front of me until his lips pressed against mine gently.  "Happy New Year, Jungkookie!  I didn't get to kiss you at midnight, but I do get to kiss you all year so that's enough for me!"

His eyes curved into that crescent smile that I loved so much as his high, round cheeks pushed them upwards.  Those plump, full lips spread into the most beautiful wide smile that was just for me and I couldn't help returning it, and his kiss.

"Happy New Year, Jimin-ssi.  You can kiss me forever if you want," I replied, wiggling my eyebrows at him suggestively.

He giggled, a sweet sound that I wished I could keep in my ears on repeat.  Jimin glanced up at me innocently before quietly speaking.

"Do you realize it's been seven years since we met?  I've been in love with you for seven years and I have only grown to love you more.  How is that even possible?"  He playfully slapped my chest, "I should be sick of you by now!"

I grinned down at him, catching his hand before it could leave my chest.  "I'm glad you're not because I'm not sick of you yet either!  It would be a pretty sad day for me if you decided you were tired of me now!  That'd be a terrible way to start the year!"

My grin grew wider as I heard him giggling again, attempting to hide his blush by concealing his face with his black cap.  I didn't let him hide, though, as I pulled him into my arms.  I kissed his cheeks quickly and sloppy.

"Stop! Stop!" He laughed as he batted me away.  "Your spit is all over me!  Gross, Jungkookie!"

"If it was all over you, you wouldn't say that," I winked, knowing he understood the implication.

"Starting the year off with more of Jin-hyung's pick-up lines?"

"Nope!  That's all me.  And speaking of pick-up..." I bent a little, tugging Jimin into my arms as I swiftly slung him over my shoulder, slapping his butt once.  "I don't need pick-up lines when I've already picked up the best guy out there! I feel so sorry for everyone else in the world."

Jimin laughed against my back, not even fighting me as I carried him away to our bedroom.  "Why is that, Kookie?"

"Because those poor people all have to get second best...if that!"

He giggled as he slapped my butt.  "Third."

"What?"

"They have to get third best.  You're first, I'm second...they're all stuck with third at best," he explained.

I guffawed in surprise.  "I love this confidence, but you're wrong.  I'm second.  You're first," my tone turned a little serious, "You've...You've always been first.  You'll always be first to me, Jimin."

Jimin only hummed, caressing my back a little as I continued making our way to the bedroom.

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook, you really don't have to.  I don't want you to not get what you need as well!" I tried to object, but Jungkook is, was, and always will be the most stubborn, rebellious person I know.

"Jimin...It's my new year's resolution to do more of the things I want to do," he leaned over me, kissing down my bare chest to the hem of my boxers, "And I want to do you."

"Okay...but what you said was not 'doing me,' what you said was 'I want to suck your dick until it's so dry the desert will be jealous,' which is a ridiculous thing to say by itself.  It also means that you don't get anything out of this."  I shook my head again, laughing in disbelief at his cheesiness.

"Well, another thing I want to do is be ridiculous.  So what?  Let me do this for you, Jiminie.  Let me start my year knowing that I've made you happy.  That I pleased you.  That...that five years ago when I told myself you'd never question what I felt for you again, that I kept my promise.  Please?"

His eyes were so pleading and his expression so earnest.  I couldn't say no.  I also didn't exactly want to say no to my drop dead gorgeous boyfriend giving me a blowjob, but that was an entirely different side of me fighting that fight.  I nodded and he gave me a cute little bunny grin. 

My Kookie.

The shift between my cute little bunny, Kookie to Mr. Jeon Jungkook was swift and hit me like a punch to the gut.  His eyes turned from sweet and innocent to sexy and dangerous within a second flat.  Heat pooled in my pelvis at his sudden stance, fingertips already sliding beneath the band of my boxers.  He slid them off me easily and without ceremony, tossing them to the floor.  His eyes never left mine and that half-smirk was already driving me a little wild.

Jungkook eased himself between my open thighs, taut muscles on display at the smooth motion.  His lips grazed my hip bone, moving at a painfully slow pace across my lower stomach to my thighs before he planted a gentle kiss at the tip of my erect member.  His large hand gripped me at my base as his lips engulfed one of my balls into his mouth.  His tongue softly sucked and rotated around it as he leisurely pumped me.

His eyes were still locked with mine and the sight coupled with the feeling of his mouth and hands on me was so erotic that it forced a moan from my lips.  I threw my head back into the single pillow on his side of the bed, closing my eyes, letting myself fall head first into the sensations. 

I felt Jungkook's tongue glide up the underside of my length before he took the tip into his mouth, teasing it and me.

"Jungkook...Jungkook, please..." I begged breathlessly.

His low chuckle vibrated through my manhood, causing me to shiver and release a shuttering breath.  His lips slowly slid down until I felt myself reach the back of his throat.  I heard him gag quietly before he pulled back to slide down again. 

Jungkook found a rhythm that had me rocking my hips a little to meet him, moans and pants falling from my parted lips.  My hands gripped at the sheets until he picked up his pace.  I felt one of my hands tangling itself into his soft, thick hair a bit tighter than I intended.  He grunted as if he enjoyed it though, so I didn't ease up.

"Ahhh...Jungkook...I'm...I'm close..."

His hand caressed the backside of my thigh before he brought it up to pop his middle finger into my mouth.  I sucked on it sloppily, my saliva trickling down his palm.  He withdrew his hand to bring it back down.  I gasped with pleasure as that finger, dripping with my own spit, made it's way inside me.  He matched the movements of his mouth and his hand while I climbed closer and closer to my climax.

"Jung...Ahhhhhhh!!!" I came in a shaking, moaning mess as my grip in his hair tightened even more.  I heard and felt him moan onto me as he swallowed my seed and slowed his pace.

"Ahhh...shit," I bellowed as I released him from my clutches.  He backed away from me, letting me ride out my high before laying his head on my chest.

"Did you like it?  Was it good?"

"You're...You're so fucking amazing," I gasped out.

I felt his grin against my chest.  "Happy New Year, Jimin-ssi."