1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back

Nikki POV

It felt like I was being left out and like I was losing her all over again.

When Duff found her at work at the start of the week I thought maybe it was a fluke thing. But she remembered work and her friends there and she had this whole life that I was never a part of. But Duff was. He'd sneak out and meet her for lunch or call her assistant and ask if he could buy lunch that day for them. He had found his way in and wasn't going to lose it.

But what made it worse was she was touching me more, sending these mixed signals my way. I don't know if she was doing it because she remembered a life with us together or if she just needed some sort of physical touch but it was getting out of hand and Duff was noticing.

It wouldn't be a big deal and if Duff wasn't in the house I probably would have already had sex with her. But we had both agreed since she made it clear she wasn't dating either of us that we shouldn't sleep with her. But God, did she make that hard.

This morning she had walked into the kitchen in a white tank top that left nothing to the imagination. It was stretched so tightly over her chest I could see the color of her nipples. And she had paired that with a pair of booty shorts that the bottom of her ass hung out of.

When she bent forward to talk to me and knew exactly what she was doing. She asked if she could help me cook and pressed that ass right into me, a tease.

She had slipped out of my hands to make coffee and I would have complained but Duff had walked in and looked between us as if he had known she was up to her usual shit. But he hadn't said anything.

Thinking about her tits, nipples hard and just begging to be licked and sucked through the tank top was making me hard as I laid in bed, unable to sleep.

I groaned, annoyed I slept naked now as I rolled over trying not to think of her.

There was a creak, my door opening, and the sound of bare feet on the wood floor. The bed slightly dipped and as I went to see who it was there she was. Her eyes staring down at me, a robe wrapped loosely around her.

"Did I wake you up?" Her voice was soft and I shook my head no. She was shifting to move under the covers, "I couldn't sleep." Both of us were facing each other in bed.

"Is there anything I could do to help?" I asked, watching her thinking for a second. She shifted moving her legs around my body, I froze feeling the tip of my cock against the smooth lips of her pussy. Why was she not wearing underwear?

"Could you help me cum? I'm so horny." My mouth went dry at the words but she wasn't giving me a chance to say no. "I can feel your cock nestled between us. Don't you want to slide it into me? I'll bet you Nikki. Or do you still like being called Daddy? It's been so long, Daddy." Her hips are sliding back and forth, using my cock as something to grind into.

I went to place my hand on her hip, stopping her from rocking on me but I slid under her robe, her bare skin under my hand. My mind fogged with any reason as her body pressed against mine in small little bumps.

"Angel, we shouldn't do this." I managed to get out between clenched teeth. She rolled so she was sitting on top of me, the silk robe fluttering down on the bed. Her tits are bouncing up and down as she moves herself, the wetness of her wrapped around my cock giving me a preview of what it would be like if I just pushed up inside of her.

"Cmon, daddy. It's been so long. I'm so horny. You haven't paid any attention to me and I've been trying so hard to get it. If you loved me you'd show me." She had that fucking pout or on her face and she was so wet on top of me. "Do you want me to cut just grinding you? Do you need me to show you how much I crave your cock?" I did. I wanted it so bad. My hands held her hips as she rocked herself into me.