enough for you

Duff POV

Halloween night and it felt like it was just like old times with Y/N making us late to an event because she wanted to be a knockout. I didn't get how someone who was so pretty could take more time to get even more gorgeous. I knocked on the bathroom door again and was surprised when it actually opened this time, instead of her yelling out soon..

Holy shit.

She was dressed like a Skeleton, her face painted and hair slicked back. Her skeleton costume was a long sleeved gloves bodysuit with an open back; she had managed to paint a backbone on her back. Fishnets and over the knee boots. The little smirk she did as she turned her round ass bouncing with the movement.

Fuck.

"So I look spooky, right?" She was asking me and I was thinking the only scary thing about her was that it was scary she could make a Skeleton look so hot. The way she looked up at me, waiting for an answer, even with the dark, heavy makeup she still had sultry eyes and sensual features.

"You look amazing." She kissed me as a reward, her tongue leading and taking it from the PG peck I had expected to the NC-17 rating.

Her tongue rolled around mine, slippery as she held my cheeks, her lips sucking on my tongue as she pushed be back onto the couch. There was absolutely no way we were going to make it to this party on time.

My hand slid around pulling the bodysuit down, her breasts exposed and hands trapped from her tight outfit. I moved my mouth tongue licking the areola, lips sucking as the tips of her tits hardened in my mouth.

"We're going to be late, D." She hisses out a moan as my hands are cupping her. Her hips are pushing in my lap. Rolling her body against mine in needy little pushes. Fucking my thighs to let me know she needs something more.

Two fingers push the body suit aside and she's soaked already, wet and drippy as she uses my fingers as her own fuck toy. The way her head drops back, her lips parting as she's riding my hand seeming hellbent on breaking my wrist, letting me curl them inside of her as y/n's pushing her hips greedy with me against.

"I need you. I need more." Her hands are in front of her, untying the laces of my leather pants. Desperate to free me from the constriction bonds. She pauses her thrusts, letting me spring from my pants. Leaning forward she spits, her hands lubing up my cock before she guides it home inside of her. Pushing herself down on me in needy want, wetness coating us as I hold the bodysuit to the side, giving me room to fill her with myself.

There isn't a sight that I enjoy more than watching her fuck herself on my cock. Her arms grip the bottom of my shirt, her lower lip wobbling as she makes the sound in the back of her throat, an almost feral gurgle of pleasure whimpering out. Her body bouncing up and down, thighs bent as she rolls her hips against my body, pussy wet as it squeezes my cock tight inside of her trying to milk me.

Moving my fingers I rub a thumb against her clit as her body comes down, pressing itself against me. When she realizes my thumb is there she stops, rolling her hips in circles to flick her clit against my fingers. Needy little pushes forwards trying to make me give her what she wants.

The way her pussy is wrapped around my cock, squeezing in small twitches as she moves herself over me, bringing herself pleasure from my body. The need she has for me feral and all encompassing.

"I'm so close." it's a warning that shes going to come apart, her pleasure full in her belly, ready to overflow.

"Cum for me baby. Let me see that pretty little pussy milk my cock inside of you." her eyes are sharp as she nods her head pushing me so i'm buried inside of her, her body moving so she can fill herself with me. Taking inch after inch in greedy gulps into the wet desire of her body. I can see my cock glistening as she rises, sher sticky messy shining in the light of the lamp and reflecting in my eyes.