𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Noah and Evans are fiction. There's no such a thing as happy ending, we're not fiction" Ahnjin  spats. "Ahnjin, please..." Renjun tightly hold her hand. "I'm so damn guilty knowing I was the reason why we broke up, just give me one more chance and I won't waste it"

The next day, Renjun's day starts with a devastated breakfast. Although he was tipsy when he talked things out with Ahnjin, it's crystal clear to him. "What's wrong? Crying first thing in the morning?" Gara enter their suit in the hospital. He sighs sitting up. "Hey, cover me up" He strip off his gown. "Why?" Gara whines. "Just."

He exit the suit walking alone in the hallway when he spots Ahnjin with Sungchan. It's only the beginning of the day but he wants to end it right away. Sighing, he turn his heels returning back to the suit. "Hey, have you check the vitals in room 1527?" He ask Gara. "I was about to"

"I'll do it" He snatch the paper from the woman wearing his gown again. He exit the area again making his way to room 1527. Entering the room, he was welcome by Jaemin. "I'm here to check the vitals" He walk over to the bed. His eyes set on the woman who did not spare him a look.

"Are you feeling any pain after the surgery?" He finally asks. "Not really" He nods finish his work. "You can leave in 3 more days. I'll prescribe you some antibiotics and please, if you can, please avoid eating oily and fried foods" He slightly smiles. "I will, thank you Renjun" Mr. Na smiles at him. "Don't mention it. I'm always here, just call me through Jaemin"

"Hey, are you okay?" Jaemin ask. "What do you mean?" He face his friend. "Oh. You just woke up? I thought you cried" Jaemin scratch his head. "I was on duty till 3am" He exits the room with Jaemin. "Hey, have Ahnjin been telling you something? You were her classmate"

"Why?"

"She's not herself these days. Look, she did not even greet you" Jaemin states. "How about you? You're her brother" He replied. "I am but she never said anything to me." Jaemin respond. Renjun sighs looking away. There's no way they could keep their past relationship secret for the whole entire life of them, Jaemin will eventually find out.

"How would you react if I dates Ahnjin?"

"What? She's out of lane. All of you can't date her" Jaemin face him. "Right." He look down smiling. "Why? Is any of you all dated her? Which one? Chenle?" Jaemin adds. "No" He exclaims rather loud. "So loud. Why are you overreacting?"

"Do you think Ahnjin and Chenle look good together?" He claims. Somehow, he cannot hide his jealousy. He cannot imagine his woman with his friend. "Yes, they're same age. But like I said, none of you can't date my sister."

"Or else, I'll end everything with you"

Ahnjin exits her father's room with Sungchan. They both walk quietly until Sungchan broke the silence. "Hey" Sungchan grab her hand. "Oh, why?" She look up. "Wait for me here, I'll be back in a second" She nods as the man run to God knows where.

Just like what the man said, he comes back fast holding a bouquet of flowers. "Here" Sungchan hand her the flowers. "Ahnjin, be my girlfriend" Ahnjin sighs looking down. "It's your last chance, I'm leaving tomorrow." Sungchan smiles. "Sungchan..."

"You...you're really a good friend of mine so...let's not do this, you're joking right?"

"You got me. I just wanted to gift you this, I'm really leaving tomorrow" Sungchan hand her a white box. Opening it, she's welcome by a ring with a diamond on top. "Please wear it well, I promise I'll be back soon"

"When?"

"I don't know. But I'll make sure to come back before you get married" Sungchan laughs. "To whom would I even be married to?" She sighs. "You'll find someone soon so...please be happy." Sungchan states. "Where are you going?" She softly asks. "I'm in the national team, it'll be held in the States and will last for...my coach said.."

"It will approximately last for...7 months or so" The man answer. "We'll train for 6 months and the game will be split up to I don't know. It will take a long time" Sungchan adds. "You..." She stutters. "You'll come back with the gold medal, right?"

"Yes, I will. Until then, please be happy too. I hate to see you like this everyday"

"I...I'll try" She softly said. "No, you will do it. Please? For me, think of this as your gift for me into winning the gold medal"

Renjun run down the stairs running after Ahnjin. He jogs to the woman until he reach her. "Can we talk?" He catch his breath. "What's there to talk about, Renjun?" The woman sighs. His eyes immediately went to the shining ring on the woman's finger. His eyes shakes and he felt himself tear up. "Who gave you those?"

"I'm a busy person, tell me what you want" Ahnjin sigh. "Let me take you out on a date" He declare. "I can't believe a surgeon just ask me that" Ahnjin chuckles. "It's my day off tomorrow, I'll fetch you"

Renjun give himself a last look. A blue button long sleeve and a black trouser. Grabbing his watch, he wrap it on his wrist. He spray perfume before exiting his suit in the hospital. "I know it's your day off but where are you going?" Gara asks.

"None of your business"