𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Renjun exits the suit hugging the report as he stroll along the busy hallway. "Good Morning Professor Huang" A nurse greets. "Good morning!" He smiles. He approach the laboratory area walking over Gara. "Give me the report three days ago" He said, in good mood. "You're weird" Gara comments. "Thanks" He smiles grabbing the folder.

"Hey, are you seeing Professor Huang here?" Gara ask the other employee. "It's Professor Huang" Gara frowns, confuse. "Ah! I know, did something good happened?" Gara smiles at him. "I'm going" He drop his smile. No matter how good his day would go, the last thing he want to do is tell Gara what happened.

"Professor Huang!" He sighs hearing the woman's run behind him. He walk faster getting on the escalator. "Hey!" He mentally curse running down the moving stairs when he felt a strong hit on his shoulder. "Ah!" He hold his painful side. "What?!" He shouts.

"Are you kids?"

They both halt heading their teacher's voice. "Teacher" They both bow. "Just date already. And Professor Huang, Gara has been running after you. Why not date her?" Their teacher teases. "I want to live till I get old" He smile. "If I marry her, I won't reach my forty's."

"She use this" He shows his fist as saying it's violence. "Hey..." Gara pinch his side. "Anyway, I'm here to offer you a work in-" He interrupted his teacher. "I refuse" He did not let the older man finish. "I haven't finish yet"

"I don't want to fly anywhere. I'm getting married soon" He broke the news. "You? How old are you again? 23..." Their teacher scratch his head. "I need to go" He bows walking past the two. He fix his gown entering the emergency room.

He look around the not so big room when he spot the same 17 year old girl he last seen 3 days ago. "Nurse Kim" He calls. "Professor Huang" The nurse approach him. "Why is she still here?" He ask pointing at the girl. "Professor, the thing is....she's pregnant. It's 2 months already"

"What?"

"She said she want to abort it." The nurse answered. "I have ask other doctor to take a look at her, they said the pain she's feeling is from the shock she got in the happen intimacy." The nurse adds. He shakes his head walking over the bed. "Pull the curtain close" He orders sitting on the chair. "You're pregnant" He comments. "I want abort it"

"Why?"

"According to your scans, your body is fine although some complications may occur. Your body can take such a long process. However, I cannot guarantee how much hardship you'll have to go through." He begins. "On a normal average person during pregnancy it's already hard, to a 17 year old like you, I think it will....double—no, triple pain than it is"

"You're supposed to be helping me think positive, not this" The girl chuckles. "I must tell you what you need to know, lying means taking you away from reality. Don't worry about your progress, I'll make I'll be the one to accompany you throughout the 9 months"

"If I don't abort it, are you gonna stand as the father? How could you tell me to not abort it?"

Renjun tried to show his surprise. He look up staring at the girl with sweaty messy hair. "Your boyfriend, where is he?" He decided to ask different thing. "Of course he ran away" His look down on the report on his hand. Go Jimin. "Jimin, you can't just declare me to stand as the father of your child. Having a child is a huge responsibility. It takes half of your life, so, find your partner"

"I like you, Doctor Huang!"

This time, he fails to look surprise. He was so shock. It's like a sudden news hit him. "Kid..." The nurse butt in. He lift his hand stopping the nurse from saying anything. "I'm with someone, and you can't date me. Do you know what pedophilia means? I don't wanna be call out for that" He states. "But you're not forcing me."

"That's not how it works, kid" He emphasize the word kid. "I'm not a kid!" Jimin cries. "You are. By how you act right now, you're acting like a kid while another kid is growing inside you. So, act like a grown up if you don't want to be called kid" He tried to calm himself as much as he can. "Professor Huang..." The nurse calls. "Give her a meal" He stands up from the chair. He push the curtain open exiting the emergency room.

"Hey" Gara approach him. He sighs stepping on the escalator. "What?" He replied. "You're getting married? To who?" Gara gossips. "Tell me you did not tell everyone I am" He got off the escalator facing the woman. "I did" Gara chuckles. "But they don't believe me, because they said you're the type to grow old alone."

"Because you reject every woman who likes you"

"And you're so harsh into rejecting them" Gara adds. "I would never forget the..." Gara get into character. "I don't like you, you're breath stings, you don't comb your hair, you don't use perfume. Please don't show up in front of me again" Gara imitates his tone. "That was so iconic that if it's videotape, it would go viral"

"Leave me alone"

He move his heels walking again. He walk along the hallway stumbling upon the patients and other employee. He lift his hand taking out his phone. He was about to dial Ahnjin's number when he spot the woman leaning her head on the wall. He frowns deciding to watch the woman from afar. "Alright" Ahnjin takes a deep breath. "Renjun, nothing happened between us. It was a mistake and it shouldn't happen again"

"It shouldn't?" He smiles approaching the woman. "When were you there?" Ahnjin point at him. "Just now when you were saying it shouldn't happen again" He shrug. "Hey—!"

"Are you pregnant?"